K&L Love Nest

Ryan Chamberlain

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a very very very long and complicated story, but the short version is basically:

I was here on a visa, I didn't file the extension of visa form because I didn't realise there was a lapse of time between when my student visa would start, my sister and her friend were both here on visas too, they came to visit me, their visas then expired, they got picked up for under-age drinking and almost killing someone, they get arrested, my sister up and tells them that she's living with me and that I brought the alcohol (lies), they come looking for me and I get arrested, they realise were all on expired visas, immigration gets involved, blah blah blah legal crap with immigration and the court systems that I really don't want to type out and explain, and then basically they said we could all three take voluntary deportation back to Australia and stay out of the US for 10 years or stay, fight it, and either possibly be allowed to stay or be permanently banned from the US. My stepmother decides we're all taking the voluntary deportation and back to Australia we all went.

• Members

From TV guide:

On 30/01/13: the 50th anniversary parade of faves just won't stop! After a nine year absence, Jon Lindstrom brings a little slice of heaven-and lots of trouble- when he returns to Port Charles as Lucy's loverman, Kevin Collins.

And there's a picture of them together, but I'm not sure if its okay to post or not.

Archived