K-Pop Appeciation Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes very weird Haru Haru starts off the show. I think the more appropriate slow song to start with would be Blue. But alas, It's second.

Damn that's too bad Seungri won't be singing Come to My or Love Box for the concert but those are nice choices. I don't know what I'll do if Tae/GD don't join him for LTAL!

I think Crayon should be replaced with Coup D'Etat!

I can't see the video but yeah I think the hair is better in those pics though I wish it was just all black again.

After a long, braided battle, were getting there!

• Members

Oh, I'm over here damn near crying! I love this! At first I was not liking it, until the chorus kicked in and then I was like "Aww!! ok" So beautiful. I love the sound design starting at 1:32. The second hook/chorus transition that follows at 2:16 is PERFECTION. Really had an effect on me. CL wub.png

Yes that ending was weak! Didn't need to end on Park Bom like that, it needed to be a wide shot or something.

• Members

LMAO!! I just looked him up and I agree, though I have to say I thought he had the most interesting/versatile voice during Suddenly. He seemed to have the most parts so that could be why.

I gotta check out somemore live performances of theirs so I can figure out my favs ;p

I need Daesung to stop

Loll

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifmellow.pngNoooo.

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH

• Members

The story behind them is that they are composed of two smaller 6 member subunits, EXO-K and EXO-M. K sing in Korean and promote in South Koreas whereas as M sing in Mandarin and promote in China. When they come together, they are just known as EXO, the larger 12 member group. From what I gather, each song/video has a Korean and Chinese version. I tend to prefer the Korean versions. That language flows better musically.

01.jpg

Its interesting and corny at the same time but EXO refers to the exo-planets and each boy represents a superpower

• Members

First off, this Junhyung development reminded me of Monstar, which I still have to watch the last two episodes of laugh.png LMAO! So sorry.

This is so awesome. I really like Flower and hearing the more relaxed side of Seolchan's voice! So proud to see this happening! Really sad this is only a mini album but grateful nonetheless. Im sure more is in store for 2014. I have to download this asap.