K-Pop Appeciation Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The song's been released and he's rapping! I know he started out as a rapper but became a singer for BB, so its cool to see him get back to his roots. The song is hot!

naver1.png

naver2.png

naver3.png

naver4.png

naver5.png

naver6.png

More concept photos

GD

The video for Who You was released and its lame! Its just him performing in an invisible cage for some fans. I guess it must have been great for them but since I wasn't there, I don't care. Such a shame bc I love the song and was hoping for better

His One of a Kind Japanese version DVD is coming out in a few weeks. Speaking of which....

http://bigbangupdates.com/2013/11/g-dragons-japanese-album-release.html

• Members

Ringa Linga! I love it! His hair isnt my favorite but it doesnt even bother me. That song has such a hot hook and I love the concept behind the video. I love how he switches back and forth from rapping to singing.

tumblr_mw0hrs5mYX1r1ql6po9_250.giftumblr_mw0hrs5mYX1r1ql6po3_250.gif

tumblr_mw0iatD57L1rzgkipo1_500.gif

LOL at GD being stupid.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Ringa Linga is the motherf*cking BUSINESS! LOVE IT! The contrast between Taeyang's singing & rapping is incredible...who knew?! So weird hearing him rap...idk why but he sounds a little bit like Daesung trying to rap to me tongue.png

The chorus is genius. Totally stuck in my head & will be for months to come. What a hit!

Good to see GDAWG!

• Members

I knew he had skills when he rapped during the YG 2012 concert. I was itching for more. With him rapping in Lets Talk About Love and now this, maybe he is transitioning into adapting that as his new style. I like :D. He, GD and TOP should definetly be the next BB subunit. A rapping trio.

He performed it live on Inkigayo for the first time. The song is stuck in my head too and Im constantly playing it. Its sooooo good. I hope he starts performing this song at the BB concerts. I cant wait for his upcoming album, Rise to drop

tumblr_mw2izuR0wI1spblxio1_500.gif

LOL. No bitches....MINE!

tumblr_lnmrwqJlik1qc3gppo1_500.gif

lmao, if this was the actual translation