K-Pop Appeciation Thread

• Members

One of a Kind is one badass track! Great promo!

YG's business model and unique way of promoting their talent is near perfection and should be practiced by all!

Kinda weird seeing TOP looking regular...lol. His outfit isn't even stylish as usual, but he's still looking quite dapper cool.png

Those are all fantastic songs biggrin.png I hope you've seen the Monster video!

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

tumblr_msmwdr6mQS1r32s4jo5_250.giftumblr_msmwdr6mQS1r32s4jo6_250.gif

tumblr_msmwdr6mQS1r32s4jo1_250.giftumblr_msmwdr6mQS1r32s4jo7_250.gif

tumblr_msmwdr6mQS1r32s4jo2_250.giftumblr_msmwdr6mQS1r32s4jo8_250.gif

tumblr_msmwdr6mQS1r32s4jo3_250.giftumblr_msmwdr6mQS1r32s4jo4_250.gif

Me too! He's wearing them well

tumblr_msmwh31Iwy1rcwpawo1_250.gif

This one is by far my favorite. Oh and I officially love the song. Didnt take long...lol. I sampled Part 2 of the album and I get why its released in parts. Part 1 was more hip hop oriented but Part 2 has more of a rock/pop influence. I especially love Runaway. I need that to get a video

• Members

^^^I love Crooked. He's starting to promote the album and performing this song on Sketchbook. Loved the performance and how hyped up the crowd was.

tumblr_msttoy3Ovf1swggmao1_500.jpg

tumblr_msttg7diD91swggmao1_500.jpg

LOVE him rocking the T.O.P hair...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyJnslSDiSI

He also performed MichiGO on Inkigayo. Love that too

Seungri's SNL episode aired! I have it downloaded but wont watch it until subtitles become available. Trying to avoid clips and Tumblr. Hopefully someone gets them up soon

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

gdragon-pharrell.jpg

Pharrell wants to collaborate with GD! Make it happen! He's worked with Flo Rida, and most recently Missy. I really hope he continues to work with American artist bc my dream would be to have him crossover and get big over here. The guy and his music are hot and he'd be a hit with the right connections

gd-melon10.jpg

tumblr_mszjwwbrh21savuajo1_500.gif

B2ST

tumblr_msykqg2mwn1qa5a05o2_500.gif

tumblr_msxsoqEBcP1qa8vcqo1_500.jpg

Kikwang is no longer rocking that red hair. Thank god

CL

tumblr_mszqcfY30r1rsxvsto1_500.jpg

CL why you rocking that black hair? It makes her look WAY too regular. As much as I don't like it, it was overjoyed to see that....

tumblr_mszqcfY30r1rsxvsto3_500.jpg

she was chilling with Nicki Minaj! I need a Nicki/CL track NOW!

tumblr_mszp7nXMBG1swllrlo1_500.png

tumblr_mszorq7b5q1qjoqpzo1_500.png

The BADDEST bitches!

tumblr_mszp2rLc981qzjb8ko6_500.jpg

tumblr_mszp2rLc981qzjb8ko3_500.jpg
LMAO at Nicki taking pics of herself

• Members

OH, my GOD!! These pics have me squeeing! YESS!! THE BADDEST BITCHES!! GOD, YES!!

And this:

tumblr_mszjwwbrh21savuajo1_500.gif

Desperately need in avatar form!

The GD/Pharrell collab will so happen and I think It'll be the final push for GD to become big in the US. I said it months ago it would, should & needed to happen! How exciting!

Loving all of their current looks!

• Members
I thought of you when I saw it as I knew it would give you life. From the pics, they don't really seem to be interacting and it was just like they were just seated next to each other at the event. I hope they got to talk off camera bc these two need to do something. I think if Nicki were to listen to CL, she'd love her music and vice versa.

CLNicki.jpg

They already have the same style...lol

yeah it would be perfect if this board didn't have such a strict size limit on avatar gifs

Yeah I remember you saying that. Its cool how these American hip hop artists are taking note of GD. IMO, he's better than any artist in hip hop today over here in the US. He could make it big if the audience could embrace a foreign Korean in what is traditionally a predominant African American genre here

BTW, he went over his favorite YG tracks. I'll have to look these up as I don't even know half of these songs. He had to say this about The Baddest Female

http://bigbangupdates.com/2013/09/g-dragons-favorite-songs.html

Im surprised it wasn't big over there as I loved it!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

OMG, they did it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfyS2fYD-oE

Seungri and GD both performed on Inkigayo on the same day and Seungri sang "Let's Talk About Love". GD joined him and Taeyang did too! I love the song.

tumblr_mt6r35e1BN1qco9c6o1_250.png

Dont know what is up with Taeyang's hair as he had a hat on the entire time and it looks as if most if not all of it is blonde now.

GD sang Crooked and at the end of the show, teh two went head to head. GD won but I love how happy Seungri was for him.

tumblr_mt6s7vVsZG1rjm2bko5_250.giftumblr_mt6s7vVsZG1rjm2bko6_250.gif

tumblr_mt6r9vPOYC1s4w76ko3_500.gif

LOL...love their bromance

In related news, BigBang is making their comeback in late Oct with a new single. My first thought was WTF happened with Taeyang's album? http://bigbangupdates.com/2013/09/big-bang-comeback.html

Edited by Cheap21