3. Rebirth ft. Sky Ferreira
4. G(O)D ft. Jay Park, DOK2, and Beenzino
5. Red
6. La Mode ft. TOP
7. New Era
8. Faux Pas
9. Noir (produced by diplo)

47320-g-dragon-picture-with-jay-park.jpg

Do you see that? He's doing a song with Jay Park! OMG, Im geeking out right now. AMD, you WILL love the song and you WILL love Jay in it. Its hot that it has DOK2 and Beenzino in it too as they roll with Jay so the song should have a sound reimiscent to their style. I bet it will be hot. I had no clue they were friends. I hope they collobaroate more in the future. I am shocked bc from what I gather, unlike here, it doesnt seem as if Korean artists collaborate at all with people not on their label. This gives me hope one day for a Beast/Big Bang combo.....

He's also doing a song with TOP AND Taeyang! I cant tell you how pumped I am for this. Dang, couldnt wait till Seungri released his to reveal this. Already stealing the spotlight from him...lol. Im upset MichiGO! isnt on this though.

tumblr_mrmilv93nC1rwcfpxo1_500.png

tumblr_mroo0sJv5z1s5qqm2o1_500.jpg

he just turned 26 this weekend and CL helped him celebrate. Man too bad she isnt on his album. Speaking of his birthday, he donated 81.8 million won (converts to $73K USD) for his birthday. That number is symbolic of his birthday 8.18: http://bigbangupdates.com/2013/08/gdragon-seungil-hope-foundation.html#disqus_thread

tumblr_mrq2yiM6v41rpslq8o1_500.gif

Cant beleive they've been around for 7 years. Im glad to have discovered them even though I was kinda late...lol

bigbang.jpg

This photo taken yesterday is the first time they've been together since June. They are preparing for their tour in November.

Seungri

OMG, video teaser....I LOVE it! He looks so good here

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The album is the SH-T. Seriously he outdid himself, writing all this music. The worst thing about it is that its so damn short. 6 songs? Come on, Seungri, you're killing me with just an EP. I need a full album from him. The good thing is that its 6 REALLY good songs. I love every single one of them.I love how mature the sound is compared to VVIP. My absolute favorite is Lets Talk About Love. I really need that to be the next single but I doubt it since GD launches his album next month and probably wont be able to promote the song as he'll be focused on his own material. My second favorite is probably GG Be, followed by You Hoooo! Come to My also has a really unique and soothing sound

tumblr_mrsei5vd191s751ono6_250.gif

tumblr_mrsdyorGfL1qilwxpo1_500.gif

tumblr_mrsnpdx92y1sq3bjlo1_500.gif

The video is hot!

tumblr_mrsllcp2S91rcfntko3_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mrsllcp2S91rcfntko1_500.jpg

tumblr_mrsllcp2S91rcfntko6_r1_500.jpg

LMAO, the guy is going crazy with his tweets. I love how enthusiastic and happy he is for his success

tumblr_mrsmy3qIkh1qhwbsco1_500.jpg

tumblr_mrr8mjYQkh1s1thflo2_500.jpg

He's going to be in the September edition of Esquire Korea!

BigBang

I love these!

bigbang-infographic.jpg

bigbang-infographic-2.jpg

• Members

biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png Hoooly f-ckballz I loved watching this so much. Incredible lighting & production design. The song is amazing & Seungri's smooth voice & dancing just biggrin.png

I can't wait to listen to the other songs, imma download after I post this! Loving your enthusiasm about all the tracks!

His tweets about all of it are soo adorable. My fav: "raise the roof!!!raise the roof!!!! ViP!!!! raise the roof !! Check Ur i tunes & Youtube ' Let's talk about Love '" wub.png

Absolutely!

Not feeling his look in these pics but that's cool! I'm glad he's getting this much exposure. Way to go YG!

GD

Thanks for the update on his upcoming album Cheap. I'll of course give his track with Jay Park a chance tongue.png I CANNOT wait for his song with Taeyang though. And TOP of course! I'll be interested in hearing his collab with Sky Ferreira as well. That should be cool. Noir also just sounds like It'll be amazing if it has diplo's name on it! We have so much to look forward to with Bigbang, It's almost too much biggrin.png !

That's awesome and made me blush.png

• Members

Let's Talk About Love is SO great. A pop album in which all the songs are fun, exciting, inventive and different. I love the fact that none of the songs sound like the other. I agree, I wish there were more songs. Also, I'm disappointed that the awesome last minute of Gotta Talk To U is just a video addition and not included in the album. I think I'll be listening to the video version more :D

Not sure which one's my favorite...

I think this pic is stunning!

• Members

yep, I believe it comes with the physical CD. Im sure it will make its way online if it hasn't already

Beast

Along with Seungri, Ive been listening to Beast's Beautiful Show 2012. Someone ripped the Yokohoma Show and posted MP3 links online biggrin.png That's on heavy rotation in my iPhone. I also found the setlist for the current 2013 show

Black Paradise

Midnight

숨 (Soom)

내가 아니야 (Not Me)

니가 쉬는 날 (The Day You Rest)

아름다운 밤이야 (It's A Beautiful Night)

니가 보고싶어지면 (When I Miss You)

괜찮겠니 (Will You Be Alright)

두준&준형 유닛 (2Jun stage) - I Am A Man

요섭 솔로 (Yoseob solo stage) - 카페인 (Caffeine) (slow version)+ Look At Me Now

니가 제일 좋아+Freeze 리믹스 (I Like You The Best+Freeze remix)

Lightless

I'm Sorry

비가 오는 날엔 (On Rainy Days)

Dream Girl

You

Beautiful

동운 솔로 (Dongwoon solo stage) - In The Cloud

기광 솔로 (Kikwang solo stage) - 눈물을 닦고 (Wipe The Tears) + Dancing Shoes

현승 솔로 (Hyunseung solo stage) - Don't Judge Me (Chris Brown)+ Dance solo stage

Shadow

Fiction

Special

Shock

Encore stage

Encore

Oh man, that selection looks amazing! And they kept Soom, Beautiful Night, Not Me, I Like You Best, Beautiful, Lightless, Fiction, Special Fiction and Shock in there! Those were the ones I didn't want to see retired. Too bad they did with I knew It. Great songs added with Black Paradise, Midnight (finally!), Yoseob's solos, Shadow, Im Sorry, and Encore, Will You Be Alright. It'll be weird to see them not open up with Special but mixing it up will be good

LOVE IT! I need the full studio version released. Im upset it wasn't put on their recent album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar_34Yb9WvY

ETA: here it is

tumblr_mrudd9Jqzd1sf58muo1_250.pngtumblr_mrudd9Jqzd1sf58muo2_250.png

tumblr_mruns7AVis1ry0chfo1_500.png

tumblr_mrulowhztp1r6rsgbo1_500.jpg

The boys are covering The Star magazine. Junhyung's hair wub.png

tumblr_mrukzoLvh11rleatho1_500.jpg

Okay, he's so channeling SeolChan here

• Members

Seungri made his Comeback appearances with live performances biggrin.png

Vocally, I dont think this song translates as well in live performances as his past songs but I LOVE the choreography on this. And how cool is that set?

Interesting that this is the second song he chose to promote. I was hoping for Lets Talk About Love, but I cant be upset as I love this. The one thing I don't like about the performance is that he headbutts the girl at the end. Maybe its a cultural thing but that wouldn't fly over here in the US.

tumblr_mrz8jqEizP1qbfg54o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mrz8knU20n1s6qlg2o8_250.gif

Oh man, that hair

tumblr_mrz8c3SFUn1sfcgj5o1_500.jpg

Looking super fly in his suit

In related news:

Seungri to host SNL Korea on September 7th

I NEED to find this episode subbed online

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

SEUNGRI

I enjoyed his new album so much. LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE!! Has to be my favorite song, I didn't even care for Seungri that much in the song, It was all about GD for me in that. OMG "lets talk about me, i'm the G to the D bitch" biggrin.png Loved it. Taeyangs part was smooth of course. I anxiously await the video biggrin.pngwub.png

My other faves...Come to My wub.png and Love Box. Two beautiful tracks. I really hope CTM gets a vid, thats bound to turn out really f-cking cute. LOL. You Hoooo! wasn't what I was expecting but also very, very good.

The only song I didn't care much for was GG Be. I could only listen to it twice lol I may have to try a lot more times but so far, nahhh son. Not feeling it.

;-P I was very pleased when I discovered that!

B2ST

I just can't with that new "MV" rolleyes.gif WTF?? A SLIDESHOW?? I appreciate the little written notes they put in there but I can't read them so...0 f-cks for them this round. SO disappointed!!

sad.png So they got rid of When The Door Closes and Thanks To? Two MAGNIFICENT duets? Nooo!! sad.png No more V.I.U? Also, I'm extremely sad Special no longer opens the show sad.png DAMN Y'ALL sad.png

Nonetheless, this will be awesome. Especially looking forward to Caffeine and Shadow!!

This is bringing back memories of when I first watched the Beautiful Show ;'-) can't wait to experience it again!

YES!!! They sound perfect together!

Time for Dujun to attempt to shine on his own. His voice melts the heart.