Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Mimi is a delusional broad. Her friends try to tell her that Nikko is an opportunist and possibly gay and she tosses it to the side like nothing. Then after processing it, she wants to act rude and boot Nikko out the picture. Mimi, please. -_-

I'm over the Shay/Scrappy/Erica saga and I'm growing tired of Jose and Steebie too.

I'm glad that K. Michelle's boss woke her ass up. Keep acting the way you do, and you will be singing in cafes and pool halls to the end of your days.

Traci still serves no purpose. Yeah, she stirs the pot between Shay & Erica but they have Momma Dee for that. Traci can go.

And Kirk . . . Just gross. Mona better not bring this bum b*tch back next season b/c he's talking and sounding stupid and it ain't even cute--especially for a 40+ year old man.

This show is starting to get stale. . . .

• Members

I feel like stories are starting to go in circles and I'm not sure what Joseline's problem is. Girl I love you but neither you or Che Mack wilk be successful in the music industry. Yall are jokes and characters on a reality show. She is starting to forget she was the ho Stevie was trying to save justlast year! Having a 100, 000 followers on Instagram can't change that.

As for the rest, I can't with Kirk and I hope they ate acting. This story is actually making me like Rasheeda.

Shay is a dumb ass bird doing all the yelling and screamonv about Scrappy at the end of the day she keeps letting him back up in between her legs. She need to get mad at her damn self.

Why they brought Karlie old ass back? If not for the opening I would forget she was there.

• Members

Funniest comments I've come across today about last night's episode:

• Poor Mimi went from a bus to a dollar cab. I swear this chick eats a Mario Bros. power up mushroom with everyone EXCEPT Joseline and Stevie.
  • Joseline . . . bitch boo my dude . . . STOP . . . you can repackage a ho all you want to but she will stay a dirty trick, just with bigger ass and tits. You are NOT Beyonce, hell you not even Latavia. . . . Delusions of grandeur I tell ya!
  • Ring…Ring…

Pot: Hello?

Kettle: Hey girl!

Tracy Steele: Y’all need to talk and stop calling each other black! Move on!

Pot and Kettle: BITCH PLEASE!!!

Pot: And before I forget…Drew stole your money (click)

• I’m convinced Mimi never excelled at playing Clue because she needs to get one or two.

#DEAD from these comments. LMAO!