DAYS: Horton Ornament Ceremony: 2011 Edition

• Members

remos and juniorz, I get your point completely, I really do. I started watching when I was 5 and it was something that I looked forward to every year. However, like I posted earlier in the thread, it's just a relief that it will happen at all. So many things have been changing on the soaps in a desperate measure to get ratings, or simply due to the fact that they don't care, and though its early, I'm thrilled that its going to airing.

It's obvious that MarDar love the show and its history, and I don't doubt that they know the importance to many fans of the ornament tradition. They must have their reasons of doing it two weeks early. I just have faith that they will make up for it by having another great moment when it comes closer to Christmas, hopefully something like the incredible episode years back when Belle was reunited with her family.

I do understand your passion for it though. I share it too.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, Alice's ball will have a secret in it. This is where Susan/EJ come into the story.

It's kinda sickening how many storylines EJ is involved in. The Mayor storyline, The affair with Sami, romance with Nicole, and now part of Alice's secret storyline.

Next, they'll have EJ in a storyline with Theo & Ciara.

Archived