A&E's Intervention

Cheap21

• Members

Getting into this show now and wow, just WOW! Im shocked by some of the stuff Im seeing. Watching the Miriam episode and she is by far the hottest mess Ive seen yet. It doesnt help that her addiction, PCP, literally makes her crazy at times

interventionmiriam.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im glad she was still sober by the end of the update at the end of the episode. Another hot mess was Latisha from a few episodes ago. She was soooo ghetto and a crackhead to boot! I felt so bad for her children, especially her youngest daughter, Tuesday who barely even knew her. Sadly she did relapse after going home

Intervention.S11E04.Latisha.HDTV.XviD-MOMENTUM_screenshot_1.jpg

Right now Im watching Joe from season 9. Its the first guy Ive seen on the show. I feel bad for him too even though he causes all his problems

• Members

Omg Latisha's episode had me crying my eyes out. I felt SO bad for her children, especially Tuesday like you said e8099.gif She really didn't even know her mom. It was so sad when Latisha and her kids were all visiting each other and Latisha barely payed attention to them and didn't even want to talk!

And the way Latisha did her crack was disturbing to watch. I was so disappointed and angry when they said she relapsed. I think about her family everyday and wonder how her kids, especially Tuesday, are doing!

An episode I reccomend watching if you can involves another crackhead, Lorna - She was a damn fool!!...

Joe's episode was a good one to, I was shocked cause I had NEVER heard about the choking game before. YIKES

• Members

I havent seen the Lorna episode but will be on the lookout for it

I saw one Larry, yesterday and it was the first one that I saw where the person refused help. He came across as such a POS as he hit his wife while drunk and they have young kids.Not surprisingly he ended up with a DUI and went to jail for a month

I thought Miriam was a hot mess, but Penny-Lee is almost as bad! OMG, what a drunken ol' mess. I was surrpised that she was married and for over 15 years. Most cases , the people are divorced but her husband still loved her and wanted to save her. He had alot of patience as most men in his situation would have left a long time ago. God bless him.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

YES! My dad does [!@#$%^&*] like that. When Megan's dad said that she wasn't his first priority because he had a new family, I just could not believe he had the gall to come right out and say such a thing without even the good sense to censor himself. That really showed me the type of people her parents were. The mom saying that Megan tried to get back at her, wow. And even *IF* that was slightly true, we are talking about a very wounded CHILD here. What did you do to remedy that? Did you seek help for her, did you have your boyfriend prosecuted?? No, you ran of with him and left your daughter. Vile. Foul.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived