B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

The quality isn't bad as BoldKara mentions, however they're defiantly not broadcast quality. I have also noticed episodes have a weird resolution, and I think they are slightly zoomed/cropped. I'm not sure whether the resolution is NTSC rather than PAL?

When I watch on my 65" TV (via the Youtube app) the quality is somewhat substandard. However, I am super grateful they are releasing the episodes.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by boldbeautifulau

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Season 2 had the Donna modeling story..which had the unexpected Bill/Donna connection that sadly was abandoned in spring 1989...that briefly is revived in early 1991 when Bill turns to Donna when Margo is neglectful..even offering her a job at Spencer publications before she leaves the show (actress quits and the temp recast just isn't Donna).

• Members

Just watched episode 1338 with Bill and Darla in Bikinni bar. I do not remember watching it and now i really had fun watching it. I rediscover Jim Storm and enjoy the episodes with him. As a Susan Flannery fan i enjoy her having more time on the soap and even Stephanie and Jack as a pair.

• Members

I think he must have left on his own since i remember that he apperared ocasionaly like in 2002 i think when Morgan was pregnant with Ridge's child and Stephanie asked him for help.

btw i read somewhere that he was a photographer after that

https://www.culturaldaily.com/not-first-rodeo-interview-actorphotographer-james-storm/