Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

soapfan770

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Season 2 had the Donna modeling story..which had the unexpected Bill/Donna connection that sadly was abandoned in spring 1989...that briefly is revived in early 1991 when Bill turns to Donna when Margo is neglectful..even offering her a job at Spencer publications before she leaves the show (actress quits and the temp recast just isn't Donna).

• Members
23 minutes ago, Soaplovers said:

Season 2 had the Donna modeling story..which had the unexpected Bill/Donna connection that sadly was abandoned in spring 1989...that briefly is revived in early 1991 when Bill turns to Donna when Margo is neglectful..even offering her a job at Spencer publications before she leaves the show (actress quits and the temp recast just isn't Donna).

Did Carrie Mitchum quit the show at either point of Mary Sheldon's guest appearances?

Edited by Liberty City

• Members

Just watched episode 1338 with Bill and Darla in Bikinni bar. I do not remember watching it and now i really had fun watching it. I rediscover Jim Storm and enjoy the episodes with him. As a Susan Flannery fan i enjoy her having more time on the soap and even Stephanie and Jack as a pair.

• Members
21 hours ago, Marquise said:

Just watched episode 1338 with Bill and Darla in Bikinni bar. I do not remember watching it and now i really had fun watching it. I rediscover Jim Storm and enjoy the episodes with him. As a Susan Flannery fan i enjoy her having more time on the soap and even Stephanie and Jack as a pair.

Yes! I was just coming here to post the same thing. What a riot seeing Bill getting his groove on at Bikini with Darla and dancing with Felicia! LOVE IT! I always liked Bill, flaws & all. I liked how he would occasionally flirt with Stephanie. What a pair they would've made!

• Members
2 hours ago, Marquise said:

I think he must have left on his own since i remember that he apperared ocasionaly like in 2002 i think when Morgan was pregnant with Ridge's child and Stephanie asked him for help.

btw i read somewhere that he was a photographer after that

https://www.culturaldaily.com/not-first-rodeo-interview-actorphotographer-james-storm/

Very interesting!!

• Members
2 hours ago, Liberty City said:

#162 the clicks of the camera in the opening are present... not to mention, Judith Baldwin's images are back in the opening, despite Nancy Burnett appearing.

So is that American or German audio there? I thought always the clicks were some German invention…

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

How many times has Brooke Logan been assaulted?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's an assault in the early years, when she starts dating Dave,  then there's the assault by the guy who Stephanie set her up with, but didn't know was a danger.  So, is it twice?  Not to mention the various fights with Stephanie and Sheila.