Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

soapfan770

• Members
14 hours ago, LuckyBold said:

I've done some research and based on the old newspapers and recaps I found out the correct number episodes for the episodes form january 1994 batch with some of the dates. And so

#1704 (James and Damon reunion, 3 Jan)

#1711 (12 Jan)

#1715 and #1716 are missing (Taylor/Brooke confrontation in the first one and Ridge arriving in the cabin in the second one). The sopas were pre-empted on 17 Jan due to the earthquake news coverage.

#1717 (21 Jan)

#1723 (31 Jan)

After going over everything again in painstaking detail, I agree with these. I made a mistake and am re-labelling the one I put as January 19th as the 18th, for those of you who keep track.  The 19th and 20th are the missing episodes #1715 and 1716.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
4 hours ago, BoldRestless said:

After going over everything again in painstaking detail, I agree with these. I made a mistake and am re-labelling the one I put as January 19th as the 18th, for those of you who keep track.  The 19th and 20th are the missing episodes #1715 and 1716.

THANK YOU guys!!!

• Members

I must admit i like the Barbados story. I think Jessica's rape stroy and Sly burning down with Bikini Bar was a good story. I was also happy that Clark returned and that he saved CJ from the Mob guys. My favourite was Dylan stripping

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Marquise

• Members

Was Barbados when Lauren was trying to seduce Ridge and Brooke was running around with that doll?

Cause that story was atrocious lol. I think it legit was voted worst story of the year in SOD that year lol. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Vizion said:

Was Barbados when Lauren was trying to seduce Ridge and Brooke was running around with that doll?

Cause that story was atrocious lol. I think it legit was voted worst story of the year in SOD that year lol. 

I have pretty fond memories of this story because KKL sold the hell out of it and the Barbados location was soooo nice. Though I fear that it lasted way too long and quite a lot lied on Ronn Moss' shoulders and he coudln't carry it. Lauren was pursuing Ridge way before Barbados (her frist "attack" on Ridge was in Nov/Dec 1995), but it intensified again, I think.

I'm now reaching late February 1996 and Brooke's world is crashing down because even always forgivable Eric has read her the riot act after the paternity reveal.

• Members

Speaking of Lauren and Ridge I bumped into interesting rumor on Finnish celebrity magazine from 1999. It says Tracey E. Bregman got fired from B&B since she fell into the pool with Ronn Moss

Edited by skebujebu

• Members
15 minutes ago, skebujebu said:

Speaking of Lauren and Ridge I bumped into interesting rumor on Finnish celebrity magazine from 1999. It says Tracey E. Bregman got fired from B&B since she fell into the pool with Ronn Moss

Ah what!? This sounds like tabloid stuff without any substance.

Tracey Bregman's contract was not renewed on B&B in Spring 1999 (with Kimberlin Brown gone and she show going heavy into the Amber Moore orbit...). She got a couple of recurring appearances on B&B, but then was unemployed until Y&R called her back as a guest star in May (?) 2000 which eventually developed into a heavily recurring part. The rest they say is history...

• Members
9 minutes ago, Marquise said:

I do not remember why Lauren and Eric's relationship fell apart. When Eric decided to be with Stephanie after her stroke or before that.

I think (not sure though) that Lauren&Eric faded away way before and without much explanation. They shared a different attitude towards Rick&Amber but no real break-up happened on-screen. Or did it?

• Members

This is what I got for the February 1994 dates. Thoughts? I think Feb 1 episode # is 1724

B&B #2 is Feb 1 episode 1724
B&B #3 is Feb 2 
B&B #4 is Feb 3 
B&B #5 is Feb 4

B&B #6 Feb 7 
B&B #7 Feb 8 
B&B #8 Feb 9 
B&B #9 Feb 10 
B&B #10 Feb 11 

B&B #11 Feb 14 
B&B #12 Feb 15 
B&B #13 Feb 16 
B&B #14 Feb 17 
B&B #15 Feb 18 

Feb 21 - missing? Preempted?
B&B #16: Feb 22? 
B&B #17: Feb 23  episode 1739?

Hoping she'll be able to finish out the month since there's a lot of Taylor scenes.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members
22 minutes ago, sheilaforever said:

I think (not sure though) that Lauren&Eric faded away way before and without much explanation. They shared a different attitude towards Rick&Amber but no real break-up happened on-screen. Or did it?

I do not remember a real break up too.

1 minute ago, BoldRestless said:

This is what I got for the February 1994 dates. Thoughts? I think Feb 1 episode # is 1724

B&B #2 is Feb 1
B&B #3 is Feb 2 
B&B #4 is Feb 3 
B&B #5 is Feb 4

B&B #6 Feb 7 
B&B #7 Feb 8 
B&B #8 Feb 9 
B&B #9 Feb 10 
B&B #10 Feb 11 

B&B #11 Feb 14 
B&B #12 Feb 15 
B&B #13 Feb 16 
B&B #14 Feb 17 
B&B #15 Feb 18 

Feb 21 - missing?
B&B #16: Feb 22? 
B&B #17: Feb 23 

Hoping she'll be able to finish out the month since there's a lot of Taylor scenes.

Thank you! I hope for more episodes too. I hope that someone will upload 1990 episods.

• Members
1 hour ago, BoldRestless said:

Feb 21 - missing? Preempted?

I have February 21, 1994 listed as an pre-emption for the Olympics. Not 100% sure, though

Edited by sheilaforever