B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That’s thanks to the UK broadcaster airing the full end credits. Some of them have a tonge-in-cheek voiceover, too, which was a throwback to the days of Sunset Beach and the infamous end credit voiceovers. That doesn’t happen now.

Once I’ve finished uploading the episodes for 1999, that might, unfortunately be it, as the VCR has died. I’ll try to find a replacement, but no guarantees.

Edited by Ben

• Members

Hi,

I saw the message that the vault had been moved and when I clicked on the document that takes you to the message that says this is the new link, it's not showing up at all. Can somebody help me? Others seem to be able to access it fine but when I went to the page that said this is the new link, it's a big blank space for me. Did they take it down or what? Please let me know, thanks.

• Members

Not sure as I never followed it over to DivaTV. I followed it from Channel 5 to Living, but I had lost interest in the show by the time Diva picked it up, which was 2009 episodes. Given it was there highest rated show, I’m not surprised they had the sassy voiceovers. B&B is back airing in the UK again as of this year, with 2019 episodes on a rather obscure channel.

I never knew the US cut the end credits so early on. I think shows should be broadcast how they were made, including end credits.