B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thank for looking these up!

Please register in order to view this content

See my comments above. I went on google groups which was a usent forum where users used to post daily updates almost every day, so this confirms the dates and the German guide confirms episode #s. It was helpful that you'd already done the legwork and I could just check against them. Much easier that way. Looks like everything is in order, but the uploads stop at 12/23 (unless Nikki N has more coming). The German guide seems to mess up at episode 1694 on. Maybe they aired the fashion shows as one hour specials, because they're combining two episodes into one.

• Members

Thanks so much BoldRestless! Happy to be corrected. As you know, it's not an easy task especially for these much older episodes!!! Yes, the German guide would have thrown me off if they were wrong, as that's what I was relying on. Thanks again!

Actually, while I've got you, is there an easy way to search for dates on rec.arts.tv.soaps? It seems so complex to me, like finding a needle in a haystack? thanks for any tips!

Edited by BoldKara

• Members

I renamed the December 1993 videos in the vault... I accidentally had the wrong numbers at first (putting the date for December-2 on the December-12 file, etc)... I'm 99% sure I corrected everything, but if anyone else wants to double check the titles of the videos, please do. Sorry. 

Please register in order to view this content

I uploaded the partial episode that @Marquise shared.

@BoldKara the setup of the Google Groups is very inconvenient for sure.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/rec.arts.tv.soaps

I view it in classic mode, then filter, then select "first post within" custom, and enter date range.