Harding Lemay on Modern Drama

• Members

This will probably interest no one, and I can't determine if these lectures are still held, but Harding Lemay is teaching about modern drama at the Institute for Retired Professionals in New York (I don't even know if this is for retired people only, I've just bumped onto it) – Tuesdays at the IRP:

Does anybody know whether those phone interviews with Lemay from WOST are still available? I presume they aren't?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interesting if they are still being held considering Lemay must be pushing what 90 by now. I don't know if I saved that WOST interview on my old laptop or not, but I presume it its long gone sadly. One thing I liked about that one was it was perhaps the only Lemay interview that didn't rehash old Reinholt/Courtney/Rauch/Dwyer/Lemay feud stuff but instead focused on other things, like Lemay's love for Susan Sullivan.

• Members

Right. That was funny. So funny, people are hemorrhaging inside! It's funny to see how some people steal threads, then pump them so that the other one they stole doesn't end up on the first page and then they start pooping onto other threads. Fun. :)

It's really, really just...

Archived