VH1: Mob Wives

Sylph

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Just watched this week's episode.
I understand why Renee felt betrayed, but she needs to realize that she messed up, too. I always thought it was weird how Renee was poed about the girls hanging and being polite to Natalie, yet she hugs Natalie when she arrived. WTF?
I cannot believe Drita lost 8k! Her husband sounds like an ass, she needs to get ride of him. Do they think we haven't notice that Lee is only heard and not seen? Lol.
This is Lee:
Lee_DAvanzo.jpg
Damn, Drita! Dump him and get with me!
Natalie's starting up [!@#$%^&*] again in the next episode. smh she acts five years old. And did i hear her right? When she was telling Renee why she wasn't a puppet did she say she was a MOTHER? I had to rewind that! God bless that child, she is NOT ready to have a child!
Now that Alicia is back in Philly she's back to being a bit annoying. She really needs to make a plan about her kids in case she goes to jail.
I feel bad for Renee because AJ seems like a brat.
Great episode. i cannot wait until next week.

• Members

DELICIOUS!

Ang: "Ive been stuck in a prison, with Renee as a warden" laugh.png

I HATE the way the Philly women say Vegas.

I'll chime in in sayng that AJ is definetly not a brat. Renee was dead wrong to call AJ, crying like a hot mess and dumping on him about her fighting and drama. NO kid should have to handle their parent's problems like that. Does she not have any girlfriends or adult family members to confide in? Her son shouldn't be the one she goes to for this. I'm 30 and I can not deal with my parent's bullsh-t. That's not the relationship I want to have with you. I can empathize with AJ. He's so young and has his life ahead of him but Renee is so needy and holding him back of her own selfish need to not be alone. It doesn't benefit him

tumblr_mz5vpu3t9l1sop0cno1_500.jpg

LOL

• Members

I hated Renee this episode! I was once again on Team Alicia. You cant claim to be Alicia's friend and then talk about her business behind her back while protecting the rat that's causing her trouble

Natalie...ugh. She think she's such a bad ass bitch. News flash girl. You aint sh-t

Drita's scene with her daughter was so refreshing

• Members

Hate Renee. Team Alicia! Oh and I cant stand that Carla

Renee's a horrible mother! I couldn't believe she tried to force that BS on AJ. He's trying to be mature, put the past behind him and move on with his life, and she had the nerve to try to drag him down with her negativity. She was dead wrong to say she wanted him to see what a bastard his father was. WTF?!? She doesn't realize that she's the one that's hurting AJ, not JR. What a selfish bitch.

Natalia's man is fiinnnneeeeee

• 3 weeks later...

Archived