The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The trailer was little underwhelming. I guess its for episode 9 - 10.

I love Glenn the writers have screwed him so far this season I hope he actually has something to do in 4b.

It looks like Tyreese is alone.then he looks surprised by something.I would bet that that the person he is looking at is Carol.

Everytime is see beth cry i laugh she always looks like she is pulling a face.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I didn't like andrea but the writers completely butchered the character completely in season 3 making her look like a idiot who acted like a teenage girl when dealing with the gov.

I wasn't a fan of LH performance with the perfect hair make-up then the botox didn't help either her smirk and her stance always bothered me.

the writers made andrea so unlikeable so they could kill her and give the audience wanted.

watching the previous seasons remind me of how awesome Daryl use to be. now be has been completely fangirled and the character has become so boring and predictable to watch.

now i wish he would be the next in line to bite the dust. but i know thats never going to happen.