Scream 4 Trailer

JackPeyton

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Here's a new trailer that's a little longer and actually gives you an idea of the story. I'm much more excited after seeing this than I was for the first trailer. I guess it's a smart way to build interest, but that first trailer almost seemed like a different film. This one shows that it'll probably be scarier than I originally thought. I just hope there's a lot of misleading and that this doesn't give everything away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWAPa_Ws59E

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I think Scream 3 is fabulous and the fact that it was a quieter film makes it easier for the fourth installment to reboot the series. I've always said I enjoyed that it was more of a thriller and thought it had lots of suspenseful sequences and a good cast of characters. I actually saw a positive review of Scream 4 that said none of the action sequences can match Scream 3 lol. I just rewatched it at work and it still holds up. The killer could've been more exciting for the final chapter (and more gore), but overall it was tons of fun.

I'm going to see Scream 4 Friday evening. I cannot wait. I have a fierce outfit picked up and am waiting with baited breath. The only thing that scares me is that this film will have too many characters, but hopefully a lot of them are Stab cameos.

• Members

I enjoyed it, I knew the movie was in trouble when saturday night 7 pm show had about 12 people in the audience. Anyway, it was a lot of fun and the identity of the killer was guessable (I thought about it and then discarded it for reasons that had nothing to do with the plot so shame on me). It had problems in that it wasn't scary or suspenseful much, but compared to the torture films like Saw and Hostel this was a a movie for adults who actually want some story. Loved seeing all the old crew, I just feel with the lackluster box office, there will be no Scream 5.

Archived