Jon-Michael Reed Article: March 1978

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So that's the role Kevin Kline played on SFT. It seems like many of the actors involved in the Steve/Liza story went on to very successful careers. I wonder how he was on SFT. Kevin can be a bit dull when he doesn't have a flashy role. Or he was when he was a major actor, I haven't seen him in anything in recent years.

I'm surprised Bianca Jagger had a lead role in a movie...

• Members

Well,The Emerald Clue is hardly up there with the great movies of all time.By 77 Tony Curtis was taking whatever was offered to him.Bianca and Tony were probably payed in coke and I'm not talking the cola variety.

Trish Stewart landed a primetime series with Andy Griffith and Joel Higgins (Bruce SFT-another recent departure from soaps) called Salvage 1 on ABC.It had two runs but never took off and Trish vanished. When she returned to Y&R in84 she had gained a lot of weight.

• Members

I'd like to know what Trish Stewart was thinking... I KNOW it was prime time, I KNOW it was Andy Griffith... but DAMN, such a lame show!! and she left a sure thing for it! Most episodes consisted of her screeching about the MONO HYDRAZINE!!!! I remember LOVING the show at the time, and watched every episode... but I was also ELEVEN. This shows you just how lame this was in retrospect, if it was re-tooled and dumbed down a bit, it would made a hit live action saturday morning show for children, though.

Archived