ATWT: List of who will be on the last episode

• Members

Everyone in this list is going to be in the last episode.

Bob, Kim, Chris, Margo, Tom, Casey, Katie, Lisa, John, Jack, Carly, Sage, Parker, Rosanna, Paul, Emily, Eliza, Barbara, Henry, Susan, Alison, Holden, Lily, Natalie, Luke, Faith, Ethan, Lucinda, Craig, Johnny, Dusty, Janet, Lorenzo (Janet’s son)

Not in last episode

Meg, Emma, Reid, Noah, Liberty, Gabriel, Gwen, Will, Iris, Molly, Abigail and James. I hope some of these end up in the last episode.

Martha Byrne tweeted that a tribute for Nancy has already been taped a couple weeks ago, so no worries :D

Thanks to who ever moved this thread ;)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I know, but you know Goutman. She could still be added cause tomorrow or Thursday is the last day of taping and she might be added then. I hope she is even though I never really liked Emma, but she has history with the show and it's messed up if she is not on the last show with the other vets.

• Members

Meg last airs in the next few weeks. Emma might still be in it. Molly should be in it, but maybe her and Abigail both go back to California. They prolly didn't put Reid or Noah on that list cause they could be trying to make it a surprise so no one will find out who Luke will be with until the last episode.

• Members

I agree. I can not believe they did not ask Penny, Lyla, Betsy or Andy back! It's just nuts!! An ending without Penny, Lyla, Iva and Andy is insane!! Goutman shitted all over the show. Thank gawd he wont be able to do anymore of that.

• Members

Even one of them. Even one :(

I imagine John Dixon returning was somehow only caused by a massive primal scream from thousands of desperate fans like myself. Even then I don't know how much to expect, but I'm desperate enough to admit that even something similar to the 5-minute return of Fletcher on GL wouldn't disappoint me at this point.

This show has such a superb history and so many actors who can still return and yet we're ending on the Cicciones. And not even the Madonna branch of the family.

It's just WTF that they managed to get Julianne Moore and Larry Bryggman yet they don't get someone who is married to one of the show's leading ladies...

• Members

Julianne wanted to return. That's the only reason we got her back. But once Andy didnt show up for Bob and Kim's anniversary I knew he wouldnt return again. Goutman sucks!!

Larry...dont know how he was brought back. Cause I didnt expect it at all. I am thankful to Larry for coming back one last time.

• Members

And nothing against Julie P. but we are stuck with Juicy Janet and her s h i t family instead of Penny, Lyla, Andy, Iva ...etc. Any wonder why this show was [!@#$%^&*] cancelled. Oh wait and they bring in her husband to play a lousy role too...Give me a f u c king break Goutman!!

• Members

At least it's only one Ciccione and not both on the last episode. I wonder if Maura's husband Scott was busy and couldn't return or Goutman didn't want him back :unsure: I get what your saying that ending with the Ciccione's is not a good thing, but atleast it's Janet and not Liberty :rolleyes: I didn't want Janet on the last episode either, but one is better then both. I wish Julianne would return one last time for Nancy's tribute :( Same with Penny, Iva, Betsy and Andy even though I didn't watch at the time they were on, but they are still apart of ATWT history, but Goutman doesn't give a damn :mad:

• Members

Even if there are some sort of reasons why certain names might not have returned (maybe Scott D didn't want to be back, maybe Lisa Brown doesn't want to go back after what happened to Martha), it's still ridiculous that Rosemary Prinz wouldn't at least be asked back. I have this awful feeling that Nancy's tribute will end up being Katie flashbacks galore.

I'm being selfish because Lyla, Andy, and Iva were three of my most favorite characters, but to me they, especially Lyla and Andy, are very obvious returns. It's not like I'm asking them to bring back Angel or something.

• Members

That's what is listed, it may not be the full group.

Even if it isn't, to have these last months focused so much on Janet's horrible family (that funeral episode, aside from Julie Pinson's performance, was just rotgut, and Liberty's leukemia apparently turned her into a bad parody of Winona Ryder in Beetlejuice) is dispiriting. It shows that they have very little interest in the actual history of ATWT. This woman and her boring clan were grafted on very clumsily.

Archived