ATWT: Jean Passanante's comments about Reid and his relationship with Luke

• Members

Ir's an article on one of the mags. Van Hansis talks about how him having conflicting emotions. How Luke still cares for Noah and still loves him but he is intrigued by Reid. Jean Passanante says how Reid hasn't gotten a grip on his feelings and doesn't know what Luke is about. That Reid doesn't know how to be a person in a relationship. That Reid doesn't know how to be a person. That's his problem. Reid doesn't know how to share his feelings and act on them in an approriate way.

What the hell is Jean Passanate smoking?? Any wonder why this hack gets fired everywhere she goes. She doesn't even know the Reid character. I guess now that David K is gone she has her bloody pen on Reid. Watch her make him a killer....UGH

And Noah shares his feelings with Luke?? Please bitch....Noah is the one you are talking about not Reid...you bitch hack!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I told you, don't get sucked in. Reid is the best character this show has had for years, but you can bet that he will be destroyed so that Luke can go fleeing back to Noah. Make no mistake ATWT has earned its cancellation fair and square.

• Members

And what about Noah?? He doesn't share his feelings. Noah doesn't even know what Luke is about. The same with Luke...he doesnt know Noah after all these years. I am just glad Jean will no longer use her bloody pen on ATWT. It's sad her bloody pen will continue to write on another show.

• Members

I really wanna reserve judgment until I see the actual article and what she said, but are'nt all of the things you paraphrased true? As far as we know from what we've seen, Reid doesn't have good relationship experience, and that's more than just romantically. IMO, the only shame is that the show doesn't have time to explore all of that and that even if the show did have the time, they still wouldn't have explored all of that.

• Members

Perhaps, if the show weren't cancelled, I'd be upset. However, at this point, with ATWT's final weeks approaching, I've already accepted that Nuke will be the endgame, and that Reid will be sacrificed in the process.

Frankly, I don't think Luke knows himself, much less Noah and/or Reid.

• Members

Anyone who's watched at least a month or two's worth of this show over the last five years who thought/thinks that Reid ever stood a chance against the machine that is Nuke and their fanbase gives this show too much credit.

Mhm. If he did, he wouldn't be making out with Reid and tending to the blind in his push-up bra at the same time.

• Members

It sounds like Jean is saying that Reid has Asperger Disease, bright with retarded social skills and the inability to connect with others. I hope she doesn't make him a member of the illness of the month club but Aspergers is getting pretty trendy right now.

Reid is amazing, has totally connected with Luke and calls bullshit when he sees it. Jean is an ass! David K is actually an alright writer and did some good things for the show. Now that he is gone, ATWT will be Hackdale.

• Members

So that's what I have! ;-D

Seriously, when did it stop? Because, to be perfectly frank, I never saw much difference between ATWT w/ Passanante & Kreizman, and ATWT w/ just Passanante (and Goutman).

Archived