ATWT: How would YOU end the show?

• Members

Now this I like...except I would have a confused Casey actually be seduced by Reid..I don't want him to go all "Marland !@#$%^&*]," when he finds twu lurve..I want him to stay a snake. Also, Casey is a hella lot hotter then that bitchy queen Luke (there is no way that Reid would find an even bitchier queen then him attractive....unless he was trying to get at his money..) so Reid using Luke, discarding him, seducing Casey...oh, how much fun would that be for the last few months with all the Nuke Freaks screaming about how they ruined Nuke for THIS!! Fun times my friends.

I would like but no remarrying. For once, I want a soap character to say, in the words of Scarlett O'Hara, "I've been married before, and I don't like it much," I would like to grizzled vets of life to honestly say they could not live together (Lucinda and John couldnt) but they could have a long term relationship, each living in seperate wings

-

I want Lisa to find happiness, but I don't know if I could stand yet another wedding and Fulton's head tossing like she is a romantic 25 year old...(and I lurve Fulton.) Grant was too boring for her...I would like to see her with a younger man (by this I mean around 50) who sighs and tells a flabbergasted Tom, "I just can't keep up with her, she is insatiable!"

Sigh...this just brings out my inner P & G soap nerd....I would LOVE it. And it reminds me, that not only is ATWT the end of the show, its the end of the P& G soap era. CBS made a mint on the soaps for years, they kept the prime time schedule alive..they need to do something to commemorate the end.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I mainly put that in because I think Eileen Fulton said she wanted Lisa to get married one last time before the show ends. Given how little they've written for her in the last ten years I'd like to see her have something she wanted.

You're right about John and Lucinda though.

It definitely wouldn't be true love, more along the lines of a sexual relationship that might possibly be more. I wouldn't have Reid seduce Casey because I wouldn't want it to look like poor Casey is manipulated into bed, but I would keep it somewhat ambiguous.

• Members

Some ideas:

- Tom and Margo learn they are expecting another child. Because of her age, Margo fears the baby will be born with severe health issues. At the same time, Tom questions whether they should be parents to a newborn again at their age. In the final episode, however, all issues are resolved: Tom looks forward to the birth; and he and Margo finally learn their baby will be born "okay." What's more, they learn she is pregnant with a girl, so they decide to name the new baby "Lila" for their mothers, Lisa and Lyla.

- Bob weighs the issue of retirement after Kim suffers another heart-related scare. He wants to move to California, where he believes Kim's health will improve, and he can also be closer to brother Don and sis-in-law Mary. Kim, however, is reluctant to leave behind her loved ones. Complicating matters is Dr. John Dixon, who returns (from Boston, where he has been working for the past several years as a consultant for a medical conglomerate) upon hearing the news that the Chief of Staff position at Oakdale Memorial might be open. However, when Andy, who has returned to be at his mother's side, informs John that Kim doesn't really want to leave Oakdale, John must swallow his pride and persuade Bob not to retire. In the final episode, therefore, Bob's retirement party turns into a sort of "welcome back" party; and when Lucinda casually mentions her plans to relocate Worldwide's headquarters to Boston, we are left to assume that John and Lucinda's relationship will resume as well.

- Penny also returns for Bob's "retirement party". Nancy senses her daughter is making the best of life abroad, but is very lonely. Penny admits that no other love has ever replaced Jeff in her heart. In the final episode, Nancy tells Penny not to let the rest of her life slip by before finding love again. Penny doesn't think much of her mother's parting words until she is at the airport and bumps into a businessman who is the spitting image of Jeff (Mark Rydell, in a brief cameo) and is on his way to his connecting flight to London.

- Lisa finds love as well with the young purser on the cruise ship she is boarding after selling her half of Fashions, Ltd. to Carly, who has agreed to re-marry Jack after some initial hesitation about taking the plunge with him again.

• Members

Well Reid might be free once Luke leaves him for Noah. I've heard Luke and Reid steam up only to have boring Noah find out and fight for Luke's affections leading to a Nuke reunion...barf.....I heard that at the ATWT luncheon....

Archived