AMC: Friday, April 2, 2010

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liza warned Colby against Damon

Damon ranted that he is a screw again. He and Colby later got in a car crash

Brooke/Adam had the same conversation

Erica/Jack had their date at ConFusion. Greenlee heard them talking about the accident and they got quiet around her. She later resarched it on the internet

David confessed to Liza that Zach lied about running Greens off the road and that Kendall did it. He doesnt want Greenlee to testify bc he thinks that truth would set her recovery back.

Thats all I remmeber

• Members

I think it's really great that AMC is tackling the texting while driving issue on the show...I wasn't expecting to see that PSA after the show ended. I'm impressed that they did that. I think FW (Damon) was great in his meltdown scenes before he took those keys and left the hospital. Well done! I also like little details, like how Angie told Damon how Jessie didn't graduate from High School right away, but he got a successful career as the Chief of Police. ( :rolleyes: )

Jack was being a total arse with Erica during their date! Exactly why couldn't she have the Salmon special or whatever she wanted for her dinner?! Why did Jack just order the risotto and the chocolate souffles for her?? I just didn't get that at all, I mean he could have let her choose what she wanted to eat at least u_u.

• Members

It was boring yesterday.

Jack ordered for Erica because the salmon came with a sauce he knew she didn't like. He explained that he was trying to act like what she described her dream man as to him back when they were first dating.

Obviously, the writers are setting it up for next week when

So, Greenlee could find nothing interesting online about her accident and Jack & Erica wasted time talking about how Zach covered up the truth.

I'm trying to think of one scene that really stood out for me, but there was nothing special.

Archived