Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Its time to put RHOP on pause. Light a fire under their azzes and punish all of them for refusing to film and play ball. Id try to find a way to give Karen work bc she's a team player. The Surry County spinoff was boring so maybe do a RHUGT trip with her. Try to get her on a reality competition show like Traitors, Celebrity Big Brother, Masked Singer, DWTS....Im just trying to find an avenue for her to shine bc these hoes dont deserve her

IA with most of what you wrote but Im gonna defend Wendy here. If you call me a bitch, accuse my other of being a witch and your husband get buck with mine, there is no way Im going to your house to help you unpack. She wants her to come over to do work for her. WTF? Nneka was crazy for that. I dont think Wendy is opposed to moving forward with her but Nneka really needed to have a 1:1 with her first instead of acting like they dont have unresolved issue and masking an invite behind a group invite. Its not like they were going to a random event at a neutral setting. It was Nneka's house, her territory. I'd feel a way about walking into the lion's den with someone that dislikes me. Ashley was annoying me with her messy self instigating things there

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Its an "Unpacking party", whatever that means. It was set up when Gizelle came to visit her and she had boxes everywhere bc her house wasnt done. Production is creatively bankrupt and trying to find some cutesy concepts for a get together but this sounds dumb. Im guessing they will help her decorate over wine? It wasnt made clear

• Members

So free labor? If I was Wendy, I'd say F that. This quote from Vulture makes that point that why would Nneka want to invite Wendy into her new home if she was sooo convinced that Wendy and her mom are engaged in shrine work? Isn't she worried about Wendy putting a curse on the new place? As you say, completely creatively bankrupt.

I don't know if reunion has filmed yet, but these HWs (with the exception of Karen) need to be put on notice. Because it is all starting to look like S4 RHONY. At least S4 RHONY was highly watchable!

And we know how S4 RHONY ended -- half the cast was fired. Nneka is the Cindy Barshop of this current enterprise. Gizelle is the Jill. Robyn = Kelly. Poor Wendy may be Alex McCord, I fear, but without the audience love. Ashley is giving 'bare minimum' and should also be on the chopping block. Who is Luann, future FOH? Candiace? Because I'm getting annoyed at her perpetual grumpiness and ultimatums, too. Basically, Bravo needs to break the chokehold that Gizelle and the other two GEBs have over Production because this is what started the downward spiral. As soon as they were able to get rid of Monique (with the help of that female EP who trashed Monique in the Diamonds & Rosé book), they thought they could pull the same trick going forward and get rid of anybody they wanted. 

• Members

LOL I'm glad to see everyone else thought the same thing myself and the hubby thought... let us know when the housewarming party is happening, and we'll gladly bring over a bottle of wine. But coming over to help put your drawers in your drawers? Nah sis. 

That write-up was spot on about Wendy. And yes, we are in a RHONY Season 4 Reunion moment where an entire couch could and should get the boot. But, as you said, RHONY S4 was still enjoyable, and in comparison, that reunion was lightweight compared to some of the ugliness we've seen from the likes of current Potomac, and previous RHOBH and RHONJ reunions. 

• Members

Don't insult.season 4 RHONY by comparing it to the current season of Potomac lol

Maybe production needs to stop with these stupid group gatherings and change how they cast these women.

Other then Karen, none of the other women are interesting in their individual scenes.

• Members

Yes, that write up is spot on about Wendy and the status of the show as a whole. There is no way Bravo can be unaware of this consensus about how bad the show is.

Assuming she has any family and close friends. Given her 'sparkling' personality...I have my doubts.

This. Karen is the only one with decent individual scenes. Bravo forgets that these shows were originally shot as following the women individually, and they'd intersect organically so their group scenes were not common. Production has gotten lazy and now just throws as many group scenes together to create the potential for drama.

• Members

RHOM

Well, I'm happy to report that I'm up to this week's episode.

Please register in order to view this content

It really has been a good season. And going by that seating chart for this year's reunion, it appears that the season will be shifting like the telenovela it is until the very end. How else can you explain how this set of episodes that I've been watching has gone from a potential Marysol takedown season to another season of Las Cubas coming for Doctor Nicole.

Adriana, Adriana, Adriana. Yes, I know she's been nothing, but messy, but how can I not love her. And how is she just a FOH with this messiness. The Confessional giving the dark-haired beauty I love so well. And aiming at Alexia in it. And bringing back  Ana to finish Marysol off...who has been having a bad season IMHO with Julia after her...genius. Sadly, it is exposing the growing rift between Adriana and Julia...which I'm sad to see. I'm such a sucker for friendship break-ups. Especially when they are great friends so it has been sad to watch. 

Meanwhile....Looooord Lisa. She is becoming one of the other three main storylines moving into second half of the season. We were all happy to see that she found a great guy in Jody, but she is really not dealing with the Lenny aftermath well AT ALL. I loved that her friends are trying for tough love, but it appeared to be backfired horribly. That said...her gathering Alexia...ALEXIA???...I fell out. Who would have thought little Lisa would have done that seasons ago? I was shocked and I have to admit...also impressed.

And that brings me to the last of the main storylines...Guerdy and her cancer. Oh my God, I had tears watching her deal with her morality and how her kids are dealing with it. Along with her and her dealing with interacting with the ladies. Her 'I can't' during Lisa gathering Alexia said so much. There's nothing like potential death to make you see life differently and the ladies are quite self-absorbed at times. So her meltdown that she had to do more surgery and they STILL tried to make it about them...was too much. 

It might be a slow burn season in a different way from Season 4 and 5, but unlike RHOP, just about every cast member (and their FOHs) have something interesting enough to make a person watch. Boring where? 

How are the ladies looking?

ALEXIA. I giggled at her having a meltdown and STILL taking Nicole's gift. Lord...you cannot hate her for having taste. lol. That said...the drama with her continues. Her having to move out and still wanting to live beyond (?) her means was hilarious. And the fact that Ana is the one who has her tea, and Adriana was using that to get some digs in...her tale is FAR from over...storm out or not.

LARSA. Not much to say. Though I love Adriana clocking her with Kim K every chance she gets.

NICOLE. Storm Out Counter??? HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!  I cannot believe that they are trying to ice her out again. Do I feel she knew about Ana? Not the history. They only started to talk...after last year's reunion? But I know she will be just fine. I was more interested in the fact she has TWO unknown siblings. Oh, her family life is the interesting drama that keeps giving.

JULIA. It's been coming for a while in little ways, but the rift between Julia and Adriana definitely felt real. And the fact that Adriana FINALLY confessed and Las Cubas are still going after Nicole...bad form. Still...it said something that Julia stood up for herself with them and stood up for Nicole. She has grown so much. 

LISA. Ooooo at the bad turn that Lisa is going. She had the majority of the audience on her side. Now? She has been too about Lenny. I can understand she's been through a lot and she can be deluded, but she has been winning with a great guy who loves her kids like Jody, but she has to let Lenny go. Now the lifestyle? Well...she has to accept it or use it as a drive to be better. The fact her friends have to tough love her should be a clue. But...NOPE. Her delusion is giving realness on one hand and funny moments on the other cuz...driving the housekeeper's car? smh lol.

GUERDY. Oh, lord...my heart. Me and cancer feel a way so watching her deal with it just...WOW. And Lord, I wish I had a guy like Russell. I love that she is giving us realness. Her talking to her kids. Her trying to soldier on. Her seeing how pettiness the ladies are being. It definitely puts things in perspective. It could also introduce a new thread to the group events with someone who is over the pettiness or self-centeredness.

ADRIANA. Yes, I knew she was messy. Love her anyway. 

MARYSOL. Dare! Even Alexia threw her under the bus for Julia before the tough love intervention for Lisa. She has been getting it rough so far. However, it's back to attacking Nicole. Le sigh.

Can't wait to sit through the next set of episodes. 

• Members

RHOP

I was just talking about how RHOM is a slow burn, but the cast, as individuals, are interesting enough to just carry on and give us the audience so much?

RHOP is just SLOW.

Yes, I'm caught up on them, but Lord Baby Jesus...how the mighty has fallen. At least with RHOM, the cast do not at all have to film with each other and there would still be things going on. Off the top of my head...Julia with her animals or doing something with Martina...Nicole with her (RIP) dad...Guerdy and her cancer...Lisa's aftermath of her divorce and new relationship aka her new normal...Adriana's music career. I could go on...and that's just INDIVIDUAL scenes.

I looked at RHOP and ??? If I'm being honest, the only things that grabbed me in these last few episodes has been La Dame's event about SA and what it revealed about all the ladies...and SA is an issue with me so that resonated. Then you had Candiace's Mother Day event which gave us the glamour that has been missing on this show...and some fun shade. Messy Mia asking the hard questions we wanted to know while also dealing with her feelings toward Jacqueline who I loved last season. And speaking of seasons past...yes, I LOVED seeing Aunt Val again (though I missed her guns) and that Old Boi got a glow up from La Dame's spinoff. Besides all that...I got nothing.

Most of my interest has been around La Dame and Messy Mia who are honestly putting in the work for me. And while it appears Candiace is putting in some work as well, we rarely see her life at the moment so good for her doing an event. Not to mention doing what's really needed on this show...ONE ON ONE SITDOWNS!!! I could say the same for Wendy...she's giving moments...cuz I too said the same thing about Gizelle and Ashley doing a clothing line...but outside of being the target...are we seeing anything? Yes, she does not have to interact with NeckHo, but at what cost? 

I mean are these ladies just going to skip the reunion this year? We haven't even gotten to the Muppet fight yet and it's all so...tired.

LA DAME. Like I said, through this block of episodes, La Dame has been the bright point. She's friends with everyone...even NeckHo. She's staying that fence. But these ladies are proving that you can lead a horse to water, but you truly can't make them drink. And her and Ray are always a joy to watch. But that could be because I saw an older black couple out at the bar this week and they were just as adorable and in love as La Dame and Ray are. So adorable. I want a love like that.

GIZELLE. She used some dangerous verbiage this past week and that's dangerous. She's trying to pull on Candiace what she pulled on Monique. Is she going to hire security again next? Cuz the WORST Candaice is going to do is read her a&& for DAYS. She was making it sound like her going to Surry County would be asking for Candiace to lunge at her. And given her background, she knows better aka what she's doing.

ROBYN. JUAN'S ROOMMATE. Yep. Still not tired of her being dragged. I will give her this...at least she sat down alone with Candiace. And I hollered at Messy Mia questioning Juan in front of her. hehe.

CANDIACE. YASSSSS, GIRL!!!! GIVE US GLAMOUR!!!! Cuz that event was beautiful and cute. And she sat down with Robyn. Gizelle's Shadow so good for her. 

ASHLEY. YAS, GIRL!! GIVE US NOTHING. Cuz really?? After a strong start this season...Ashley is just THERE. And now I'm just asking why. Look at Lisa...for better or worse...on RHOM and how she's dealing with (or not) her divorce. Ashley could be giving us more. And yet...here we are.

NECKHO. 

MIA. hahahhahahahhahahahaha!!!! Say what you want, but she IS giving. Her with Robyn Hulk and Juan and the questioning of the hotel and the reactions. Her dealing with her feelings about SA and Jacqueline. And next week, her and La Dame get into it. And still the mystery of her, Gordon, and the loss of money. Not boring. Quirky for sure.

WENDY. While her and Eddie are #couplegoals, what does one do with Wendy? It might have been nice if she had taken NeckHo's invite. However, I can understand why. However, it did feel like Wendy was withdrawing from things. I wondered if she was mad at Candiace for trying to get to know NeckHo so now she won't go Candiace's things? If so...uh oh. Because outside of La Dame, her family, and even Mia, who would she film with? Don't let Gizelle win.

I hope they can find a groove soon cuz these last set of episodes were wildly uneven and worse...BORING. 

• Members

Oooooooo SHADE!!! HEHE.

And Boy will it be mess cuz SHANNON.

A final word on Heather. I'm starting to disbelieve the 'trauma' of her friendship with Jen Shah. That she protected Jen for an entire year regarding the black eye. It's not that women can't have dysfunctional, manipulative friendships... of course they can. But I believe Heather wanted to propagate a mystery for SL purposes and it failed. She foolishly and selfishly threw Production under the bus to keep it going.

The weird thing about her admission that she is "no longer Jen Shah's b!tch" at reunion was her on Tuesday's WWHL essentially fist-pumping and saying 'This one's for Jen.'

Like we been saying for seasons, Cat. It's clear Heather has been playing a role. And her slip stay showing.

That's why I thought it was telling the episode before the finale when Little Girl called her and she had that chilling meltdown with the producer. THAT was the REAL Heather I feel. And she's just like her BFF...she simply hides it better.

Yeah, I think she managed to completely kill my love for her after Part 2 and I was giving her Terri Demarco eyes during Part 3. I don't even like her recently got bangs...and I LOVE bangs.

But I will give her this...she IS consistent at reunions.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

BH

While i have my own feelings about this, but at least Garcelle/Dorit and Crystal/Annemarie/Sutton are all agreeing to move forward. Had this been RHOP, they'd be calling each other all types of bishes, F Us and become mortal enemies. Must be bc Rinna isnt around to instigate the mess

Awww Sutton gave us a real genuine scene at the end. I feel for her and liked Kyle being there to support her. RHOBH women are proving while they are the current Supremes

I also noticed how Erika had a shrine in her old house. See thats not that uncommon nor evil nor voodoo. Robyn, Gizelle and Nneka were dead wrong to imply any of that. My mom has a shrine in hers so I was offended

MIAMI

Please register in order to view this content

Lisa went full Karen! Any sympathy I had for her is gone and she proves to be a vile human being. No wonder she is besties with that gutter snipe Larsa. I saw a screenshot of the text messages she sent to Jody and she lied. She stood up as a joke? She was AGGRESSIVE even after Kiki asked her to sit down. When you are exchanging curse words, pointing your finger in someone's face all while standing up, you are trying to fight! That is not a joke. "You ASSAULTED ME!" Bitch, shut up! She's a liar and she is no one's victim

The best part was Alexia telling her to STFU. Alexia is over her. Larsa is over her. Kiki is over. We are ALL over her!

Production aint ish! They know Julia's story yet they still decided to trigger her by having them ride up to this island of dead babies. Thats beyond cruel

Im glad Kiki is finally starting to realize this season that Larsa and Lisa are not her friends. They gravitated towards Kiki bc she's beautiful, young, a model and can hang with them as they do the Miami club scene. She also doesnt have a husband or wealth so that makes them feel superiror to her. They expect loyalty and admiration out of her that they dont reciprocate. They take advantage of her. They dont support her when it counts ad they are too willing to turn on her so easily which wouldnt be the case if they truly valued her. Its always been like this except the difference this season is that Kiki is finally being vocal and expressing her feelings and they refuse to validate them and adjust their behavior for the sake of putting their "friend" at ease.

Usually when there is a group of friends, there are a pair that are just naturally closer. Lisa and Larsa are best friends and Kiki is the third wheel to them

• Members

Lisa was abhorrent last night. How she didn't grasp that throwing the meat to the dogs was wrong is just weird and shows how far removed from reality she is. And then to hover over Kiki and not think it deserved the reaction it got was boggling. Lisa is literally getting her rightful karma. Lisa is a vile, aggressive, big baby. I loved how all the women on the boat gathered her with ease and let her know that her reaction was wrong. Personally, I would've been all for her diving in the water and trying to swim back to shore. 

• Members

RHOM

What a great episode.

Mexico City is such a vibe, and I can see why the visit to Guadalupe underpinned the season trailer. Heart-breaking to see Guerdy pray in tears for a miracle, and for Julia to swallow her own pain at being in a church for the first time since her baby died. Her loss of faith alongside the faith of Guerdy, Alexia, Marysol and others was an unexpectedly moving counterpoint.  

Kiki getting grumpier and grumpier with Lisa during the gondola ride was hilarious, and she's so right. Lisa has no concept of any one else's suffering but her own. 

Lisa -- my god. Is anyone shocked? She's always been deeply self-absorbed and Karen-y. With this divorce, she assumed that, because she'd been cheated on, she would automatically get half, like Larsa with Scotty Pippen's retirement fund. She cannot believe it hasn't turned out that way, and she's singularly obsessed with maintaining her lifestyle. She was pissed about Lenny's 'small condition' because everybody knows that in a choice between her liberty and more money, Lisa is going to choose More Money. Sorry Jody! If I were Jody, I would take the opportunity to GTFO of the relationship.

RHOBH

The episode was OK but just kinda there. Drunk Erika was the best thing about it. I did like the camaraderie among the women, though, including Sutton and Kyle being there for each other. Losing Rinna has lifted a dark toxic cloud from this show, that's for sure.

Andy said this would be the episode which would make us change our minds about Flopmarie. Nope. She held Crystal's hand for a minute and told her not to have a heart attack. OK. Are we supposed to give her a medal now?

I wish Flopmarie (and Dorit) would stop perpetrating the false narrative that Crystal looks down on nurses/is jealous bc she didn't get to go to med school. Crystal was actually pointing out that Annemarie is a liar and incredibly unprofessional talking about another person's medical condition and misinforming the public about it. The fact that Andy was co-signing the false Flopmarie narrative on WWHL is outrageous.

Edited by Cat