Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I dont think she will. This is so messy and the type of storyline they wish they got out of Porsha. Imagine if Gordon continues to film?

Mia also is back cool with Jacqueline so I can see the producers bring her back to buff up Mia's story and presense on the show

• Members

Potomac:

Since Mia might escape the axe sadly...who would you all decide to fire and/or demote?

Miami:

@NothinButAttitude

I did sample part 1 of Mamacita just to see if I would like the vibe and I was intrigued.  Though I dont like shows that keep casts in tact so I hope there will be a slight cast shift in season 7.

What did scare me about this episode is that I agreed with Larsa.  Why have a reminder to check in on your boyfriend and then tell him she has a reminder to call and ask about his feelings.

I think this will be an unpopular opinion..but I have no sympathy for Lisa.  Seeing how she is with her new man, I can see why Lenny checked out and cheated.

She knew the score when getting with Lenny and is now crying foul when the hourglass on her being a trophy wife ran out.  

And deep down, I think she had the kids as insurance to ensure he keep money coming.  Lenny needs to make sure stipulations are in place to ensure that money is used for the kids only...not for Lisa to use for instacart, etc.

And Ill have to watch KiKi being honest with Lisa about her trauma dumping.

• Members

@Soaplovers Robyn for sure. The GEBS need to be seperated and I think losing Robyn would force a change in Gizelle that would cause a shift in the group dynamic bc she would longer have power. Many thought Robyn should have been fired after last season but the producers wanted to take advantage of her story with Juan. Well its not give what they thought it would primarily bc Robyn is still guarded and holding back so I say get rid of her.

Ashley isnt offering anything new and I see next season being more of the same. She doesnt even have Michael to film with anymore so her personal story feels so dry. Her kids are too young to be her primary scene partners unlike Gizelle with her teen daughters. Ashley can return in a friend of capacity.

Nneka. I want to say just fire her but I think she could potentially be a better housewife if she's able to take in the criticism and come back for a better season 2.

Wendy and Candiace need to stay. Karen has no story but she's a familiar face and the true glue of this franchise. Id be all for Gizelle leaving but i dont think the show can lose both GEBs. It can survive with them in a new status quo

• Members

Lisa has a literal lifesaver in the form of quiet, centered Jody, but she's so hung up on Lenny, his breakup with her, his family's rejection of her, and the lifestyle she had, that she cannot see the wood for the trees. 

It's hard to let go of all that wealth, but she will have to manage her expectations. That lifestyle will be very difficult to replicate even with alimony. Hopefully her priority is maintaining primary custody of her two adorable children.

• Members

I saw a picture and fell out!!!

MESSY MIA OMFG!!!!

But...YES. 

We should be seeing Jacqueline this season as well per midseason trailer. I'm excited cuz I loved Battle of the Receipts last reunion. 

There's even a picture of the front of the man as well. I bet Gordon is pissed. 

• Members

SLC

Yep. It sounds like it is going to be a doozy of a finale. I have two hours to go.

So I went ahead and watched the last episode to be ready for it. 

Yeah, I'm finding the cast trip uneven. The start was great. Next episode meh. And then a little meh here as well. The thing was this episode started off so well, too.

I've always felt Meredith was the heroine of this group. And one thing that an old school soap heroine (or a final girl in a horror movie) will be as nice as the girl next door, but have no problem using their brains/wit...and claws...if they have to. And that was what was on display for me. Last time there was the mystery of who was behind the text to Monica and Meredith, and the group using it to stage a gang-up on her. And they tried to do it again this episode. So watching Meredith taking a step back to collect herself and THEN methodically take the girls out one by one was a thing of beauty and so a Meredith (who after all has a law degree) thing to do. That is so why I love her. 

And speaking of love, as much as I love Monica....oooooo she was so pressed. You would think she was the one to plant the info so everyone would go after Meredith. A shame since Meredith (outside of Mary and Angie K) was willing to build a friendship with her. And Meredith would be a strong friend to have. 

And speaking of friendship...or alliances...I think it's just time for Bad Weather to take the gloves off and just unleashed all they have on each other in 'the vault.' (c)Yolanda Hadid. At this point, I want nothing slow of mutually assured destruction for those two bobbleheads. Little Girl was just looking for ts on an ant (c) Kyle Richards with her feuding with Heather over something that was in the book. And I actually believe Heather did go to her and asked her multiple times about it. But they are both so jealous of each other now that they are in the 'In Crowd' that it's just boring. And they both stir the pot and never what they seem. 

I found the end of the episode chilling honestly. A lot of us have had Heather pegged. And I have definitely said she's a subtle version of Jen. Well...that mask slipped when she was with the producer and saw what was behind it. Imagine if Little Girl kept poking...

MEREDITH. She could do a masterclass just like Heather on OC this past season (from what you all have told me) on how to avoid a takedown season. Because I loved every minute of watching her maneuvering. Boring...where? She saw they (Heather, Lisa, Angie K) were coming for her on and on and on. And I loved she kept to herself. She got calm and collected after exploding. And then...she engaged. She sat down woman to woman and talked DIRECTLY to Angie K. And she talked so adult...so logical...that even Angie K had no choice, but to mend fences because she would look pathetic and stupid by not doing so. And then she got to Lisa by playing on her ego...cuz we know Fabulous Ice loves her ego stroked. And the fact that Monica could do NOTHING about it but pouted....chef's kiss. And we knew Bad Weather would fall in line to stay in the crowd and go where the wind blows so it was an easy win for Meredith. Class DISMISSED.

LISA. It's not about you. Only to have her say it in the episode got a giggle out of me. 

ANGIE K. I admit...I got a lot more respect out of her after that talk she had with Meredith. That was just respect there. I did giggled at her falling out of her side during the Bad Weather fight.

MONICA. Nice try. Love you, but you are going to have to do a lot better to take out the Queen.

Please register in order to view this content

LITTLE GIRL. Just made a whole mess out of a molehill. All that studying with Ashley Darby only for her to fumble the ball. But I guess I can give her points for poking the bear enough that Heather's true face came out. Kudos.

HEATHER. I am really curious for @Cat's opinion on that last scene. While Heather was completely pot-stirring and pitting Monica against Meredith earlier in the episode, that scene with the producer. Ooooo her slip showed. And I know you and I have been talking about Heather's mask for years. I see why she was friends with Jen. 

Bring on the finale!!!

So I hear at a brief glance online. I can't wait. Hour and a half to go I believe.

• Members

SLC

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Let me just collect myself.

Cuz Monica gave Sami Brady during 90s DAYS when she would get exposed and STILL have a trump card that left her last woman standing after her lies were exposed.

And Monica cleared ALL...OF...THEM AND JEN SHAH, too.

That...was a LOT.

• Members

SLC

That was a memorable hour of television, regardless of genre. That was easily a Top 5 best episode in the Housewives universe. 

It really was the moment in the last 25 minutes or so when the original four, Heather, Whitney, Lisa, and Meredith, were united in their shared grief and shock at Monica's betrayal that was a great piece of television. 

Meredith was genuinely shocked at the beach when Heather told them about Monica's past as the internet troll that had dogged them for years. Everyone owes Meredith an apology, she was not the root of any of the social media hell that she's been accused of and she was visibly shaken. 

Whitney was focused on how Monica had hurt her because Whitney tends to always bring it back to her own pain. Goodness knows her attempt at a moment admonishing Heather at the beginning of the episode flopped. When she held Heather at the end and Heather shook from crying, I could see why they always reconcile. 

Lisa found her fire and her power when she got up at the table and exploded at Monica. That is the New Yorker in Lisa that I have come to really love. She was so angry and hurt. It was explosive. 

Heather had the floor and the monologue to back it all up. Last season was a turbulent one but she roared back this season. She delivered the goods. That her admitting that Jen Shah caused her black eye (Jen, you're in prison and a convicted felon, go run some laps in the yard and get off Instagram), was not even close to being the highlight of her take down shows just how well researched she'd been about what exactly was going on.

Angie was there...she knew this wasn't really her fight...and try as Monica did to implicate her...none of the women really cared.

Monica is evil and likely has a personality disorder or two. Not since RHOV's Jody Claman, when Ronnie Negus memorably exposed her at the girls group lunch in the S1 finale where Jody admitted to selling 'vintage' (ie second hand) bags in her store, thereby blowing apart the whole lie she'd based her hatred of Mary Zilba on, have I seen a housewife get so totally exposed in an episode. She really showed what a dangerous person she is when she, at first, flatly dismissed Heather, then minutes later started admitting it, only a few minutes later to totally admit it, all while trying to deflect. 

SLC must not make the mistake of RHOV when Jody returned for S2 and the show became an 8 snake headed Medusa and literally gasped and shrieked as it died. Monica must be banished.

There is no way the women could ever plausibly film with her again. She simply shrugged off her betrayal of them as being "collateral damage" and didn't think of them as people at all.