Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hope they are enforcing this 8 week tryout deal on all the RHOBH housewives (minus Queen Lisa since they were begging for her return), and they have backups on standby because I cannot stand the fact that Kim is getting another f*cking season when she hasn't delivered for the past few seasons and has been piggy-backing on everyone else's damn stories.

I'm all for this Christina chick coming on but I wish they would just scrap Kim, bring back Joyce, and add Joanna to the show. They really need someone that'll get Brandi together and I feel like had Joyce got another season, she would've brought it along with Joanna. Those two would torture Yolanda and Brandi, and I would've loved every single damn second of it.

But I'm calling it now that Christina and Brandi will clash. Brandi will be nice to her because she's a social climber, and she'll want Christina's husband to stretch that face of hers to the max. Then when Christina catches on (and she will), Brandi will flip. I just hope that Lisa doesn't give any f*cks this season either, and doesn't put energy into helping RHOBH succeed. She should singlehandedly dismantle the show because she has the power to do so.

• Members

Kim Richards was only relevant in season one when she was a messy alcoholic. Since then, she has been absolutely useless. But like the worst pests she will not leave. Kyle knows she's absolutely screwed without Kim to bolster how she's the 'good' sister.

Christine Chiu has some dodgy breast implants going on there...and for a plastic surgeon, her husband's face looks like a wax candle nearing its end.

I just don't see the upcoming RHOBH season going well. I hope Lisa gets whatever deal she wants, she deserves it.

• Members

In RHOV news...

Mia Claman, the heinous daughter of Jody Claman, was shot in the back multiple times during a drive by shooting. Police confirm the shooting was gang related and that Claman was not the intended victim, the man she was with was and that he is known to police. No suspects have been arrested.