Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Agree with everything you and everyone else said. I love how Yolanda totally took Marissa to task for making a huge deal out of a lighthearted comment and then totally tried to backtrack when Yolanda called her out on it. And yes, the contradictions! She's "so offended" by Brandi's comment but then proceeds to say she would eff a talk, dark, & handsome man at that very moment. This woman... Useless.

Oh Faye... You can't expect me to root for you when you insinuate yourself in a conversation that are you are completely NOT a part of, and then refuse to walk away when people point out that you have no reason to be there? Nuh uh, OJ lady. Sit down.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love how everyone is talking about Faye. She's been the hot topic of talk on the boards, blogs and media outlets this week. She's given the show so much buzz with her antics. Hopefully we'll see a ratings boost next week as people tune in to see her drama in action bc hate her all you want; that was good tv

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

LOL This is gold.

Although I'd love to see Lisa Rinna on Beverly Hills. I know she tries too hard (and she laughs waaaaay too long at a joke), but I like her.

When watching Celebrity Apprentice, it took me awhile for it to dawn on me that Jack Wagner could've been on HER team instead of La Lucci, therefore reuniting Dr. Peter Burns and Taylor McBride :)

• Members

When Tamra was divorcing her husband Simon, Jeana sided with Simon. Tamra didn't like that and went off on her. Tamra was out of line and I was disappointed with her actions there. That season was her absolute worse as she came across very bitter and ugly

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Uhm ... That!!!

JP, still don't get the Kim rationalization because Kyle did hold a long, mean, "pitbull" sized grudge at Brandi. She did bring it up constantly. How many times did Kim and Kyle rehash Party Night like they were the victims? Kim has no reality-based leg to stand on in the department of the grudge Kyle held against Brandi for her and for Adrienne. Kyle was more vicious on Kim's behalf than she has been on Adrienne's behalf. Kim, Kyle and Brandi have sort of moved past the situation, on top of that. Kim's rationalization that Kyle should be bringing up what Brandi did to her period (first or third to last or whatever) remains ridiculous, at least IMO.

Psycho Kelly was kind of fun though. Disturbing as well because she really appeared certifiable.

I'll also agree that Faye's delivery of the Chanel line was stilted, as if she forgot the line mid-way through.

• Members
Exactly. She isn't a love to hate. People just plain hate her and want to see her get her ass handed to her. She isn't worth bringing on as anything more than she is now - a desperate washed up never has been thirsty for more whos just pathetic. She doesn't have the charm, charisma or natural ability to stir the pot like Brandi had to get her full time spot. At all.

As for RHOV, I seriously think Ronnie is one of the most awful, vile, disturbing people I've ever seen on a tv show.