Best Soap Finales

• Members

What were your favourite series finales EVER?

PASSIONS, 2008

- After almost eight years, Gwen is exposed for leaking Ethan's paternity to the tabloid. Ethan dumps the bitch and marries his true love Theresa!

SUNSET BEACH, 1999

- We're led to believe the last three years were just a dream...but it's a fake out! Meg and Ben get to live happily ever after.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thus, proving two things:

1) True lust love conquers all; and,

2) Stalking, kidnapping, breaking and entering, threatening bodily harm (to several people), plotting murders, drugging and raping a man for the purposes of blackmailing, and generally acting like a psycho hose beast will trump spilling paternity secrets to the press any day of the week.

• Members

ive never got the love for e/t on passions. she was obsessed with him to the point of raping him.

I did love SuBe's ending.

I loved how they ended Loving to turn into the The City with all the murders.

The AW finale was really well done.

As much as i liked GL's final minutes, the finale as a whole was flat.

• Members

Passions has been over for almost two years, but still the Theresa haters live on. *sigh*

Theresa never stalked Ethan. They were soulmates.

You wanna talk crazy? Let's talk Gwen.

She attempted to murder Theresa with a baseball bat. She stabbed Theresa with a scalpel and kidnapped her child. She beat Theresa with a bedpan. She sold Ethan out to the tabloid in order to break up his relationship with Theresa. She married another man and kept it from Ethan. She heard Alistair raping Theresa and took delight in not helping her.

So Khan, get the [!@#$%^&*] off that high horse of yours and realize that it's GWEN who was the bad guy. The. End!

• Members

Theresa never stalked Ethan? The girl was a psycho obsessed with him years before she ever got involved with him. She did a whole mess of crazy things to hold onto him including being willing to kill herself and put him about her own children bc she had a sick fixation on him.

• Members

If Theresa had a "sick fixation" with Ethan, he never would have left Gwen to be with her.

Theresa never stalked Ethan. She kept running into him and spilling things on him by accident. He accused her of stalking him, but he came to his senses when he realized fate/coincidence was bringing them together.

P.S. Theresa never raped Ethan. He admitted ON SCREEN that he knew he was sleeping with her.

The fact is, Cheap21, you never watched Passions. You don't know what you're talking about. If anything, you're a disgruntled Shuis fan, still better that Therethan got a happy ending and not your favourite.

• Members

Please dont make assumptions about me. I DID watch Passons and I did watch just how deluded and sick Theresa really was. I liked her in the beginning until i saw just how pathetic and sick she really was. And for the record I hated Sheridan and Luis. Always did and never rooted for that mess. Where in my post do you even come to the conclusion that I did?

• Members

Well, I hate to break it to you, Cheap21, but your opinion on Theresa and Ethan is shared only by a minority of the Passions audience. Theresa and Ethan were (and still are, to people like me) a very popular couple. That's why the show centred around them for 9 years. That's why the SERIES FINALE centred around their reunion and wedding. So for every 1 Therethan hater, there are probably about 10 Therethan lovers. We are legion!!!

• Members

And you honestly think I care? If I ever cared about being a minority, I would get no where in life. I have my opinions and Im not afraid to share them whether its shared by many or if Im the only one. Makes no difference to me either way and if you've followed my posts around here, you'd know that I go against the grain, inspite of what everyone goes for.

LMAO! Thats an interesting way to spin ot

• Members

Err, Passions was the best soap of all time. My personal favourite. And it was not cancelled because of Therethan. Get your facts straight. P.S. I hate you. You're rude.

You're not a Passions fan, Amello. So you should not embarrass yourself by speaking of things about which you know nothing. kthnxbye!

Archived