AMC SOD Spoilers

• Members

Courtesy of Betty @ soap central

James Mitchell died on 1/22, at age 89. Castmates remember him fondly as a classy, kind, supportive, funny man - an icon. Mitchell is survived by his longtime partner Albert Wolsky. A memorial for Mitchell is planned for sometime in the spring.

Greenlee, in an effort to hurt Ryan as he's hurt her, marries David. She wants to show Ryan that she too can move on quickly. Greens reveals that she's alive to Jack, & implores him to leave town so he won't ruin her surprise wedding at the Wildwind chapel. Rebecca Budig shares that Greenlee's pain is deep-rooted, even though she still loves him - Ryan's moved on so quickly, & w/ Erica, and he's watched her take over Greens' company. Unbeknownst to Greenlee, Erica has ended things w/ Ryan. Greenlee calls Ryan to wish him a Happy Valentine's Day, & he races to the Wildwind chapel, where Greens is marrying David on what would have been her one year wedding anniversary w/ Ryan. Greens will be torn between her anger towards Ryan & her desire for him.

Jack wants answers from David...JR's condition worsens...David drops a bomb on Angie...

Colby gets the goods on Annie...Jack is stunned that Greenlee is alive...Greenlee goes through w/ her plan...

Alicia Minshew is poll call's AMC's fave actress...Ricky Paull Goldin is AMC's fave actor...Jake & Amanda remain fave couple...

JR & Marissa get a thumbs down - they are boring & it was a mistake to tell viewers that they're in love rather than show us...

A viewer hates Jake & Amanda's boring marriage...

http://boards.soapce...ad.php?t=560724

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WORD! Those two belong in those spots, I could care less about Jamanda (though I can understand Alicia being best Actress all the time, she's well liked by most fans, and I vote for her all the time cause I love her, LOL) I love David and Greenlee together, I hope this marriage thing sticks and they eventually fall head over heels for each other wub.gif !

• Members

^ Not to mention a HUGE fanbase as well :D

Greenlee comes across as two year old throwing a tantrum in these spoilers. I'm not even a Ryan fan, but heaven forbid he move on cause she was believed to be DEAD(yes I know he's fickle), she even made a video telling him to move on. :rolleyes:

FREE David

David's going to be nothing but a spoiler for Rylee. Greenlee is mad at Ryan, she's far from over him-and with Frons in charge, we'll always get Rylee in some form. David's going to lose out once again.

I want David with a woman who has no Ryan baggage of any kind

• Members

HUGE might be a bit much, but big yes. a big, organized, passionate, outspoken fanbase.

Were you not one saying that you wanted the old greenlee back instead of pod greenlee? this is classic greenlee, thank god.

and lets not gloss over the fact that she wouldnt have been fakedead if kendull hadnt been... well, kendull.

I will give david/greenlee a shot, i dont know if i will like them tho. the writers are stupid not to try her with Jake again tho. it is too bad every women on a soap must only exist around a man tho. greenlee vs erica for fusion alone would be fantastic. greenlee always was a much better option for a rival to rica that mirrord her than anyone else the show brought on in the 90's and after.

• Members

Don't even get me started.

Some people are just never happy.

I blame Greenlee more for her demise than Kendall, just simply because who the [!@#$%^&*] takes off on a motorcycle in a wedding dress anyway? Like girl deserved it. Kendall was actually the most interesting she had been in years following the whole Zach sperm donor reveal, but sadly it did not last.

I totally agree. I am rooting for Greenlee and David, but Jake and Greenlee would make sense.... RPG and Budig in the few scenes they shared had some pretty hot chemistry. I am not entirely convinced Rylee is the end game here.... I mean it very well could be, but it seems different this time. My hope is Cameron Mathison will venture off into other things now that he is based in L.A.... correct me if I am wrong but I believe he may be due for a contract renewal this summer. One can only hope.

• Members

I hope that "Rylee" is not the endgame. You can't create chemistry just from trying OVER and OVER - and sorry, they've never had it. I also think Jake & Greenlee would be great - those two DID have great chemistry in their scenes together.... But I can wait a few months for that... in the mean time, I think I'm going to enjoy this dysfunctional detour with David.

Archived