AMC: Thursday 12.10.2009

• Members

First of all, I thought we were going to make it the entire episode without seeing that damn hospital! WHOOPS! One scene that could've been set ANYWHERE had to be set in that disgusting set.

Second of all, am I the only one who finds it a little... pathetic... that JR and Colby's grown asses keep acting like they're 12 years old instead of a grown married man with a child and a grown woman in college? "Choose between wicked stepmommy or your kids! Do it or else we will hold our breath!"

Third of all, RyICKa! <_<

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I laughed my ass off at the scene with Tad urging Krystal to join him in "getting back on the horse" and embracing life. Yeah, okay, Tad. Sad sack Tad has had that same scene countless times with at least four women, including Krystal, in the last decade. The dialogue doesn't even change. Sad old Tad.

• Members

Today was definitely filler. You can tell when they have two flashbacks to what just happened in the same episode 15 minutes ago. Like I said, this episode could've been hospital free if they didn't think the only place Adam could've had his flashbacks to what just happened minutes ago was in the hospital corridor.

Ryan's an idiot. I'm glad he got what the both of them deserve -- him and Erica. Almost run off the road. Who the hell takes their eyes off the road to slobber on someone's bony hand? I mean, it wasn't just a peck or a kiss... it was lingering with his eyes closed! WHAT AN IDIOT! I'm not a fan of RyICKa at all, but the garbage they get themselves into makes for GREAT comedy! The sad thing is, I don't think all involved are trying to make this couple a joke.

Uh-oh. Eunice Marissa almost went psycho again.

Now, David Canary? I could watch him all day!

• Members

Tad and Krystal had that SAME exact scene like a month ago. With that said, I loved them today and I love Krystal and Opal's friendship. I liked that Opal said that in spite of everything she cares about Krystal and wants her to be happy. Those 2 were fun together. Also how great did Opal look? She was rocking that outfit

I thought Liza and Colby did good together. Im really enjoying JL as Liza and this new Colby is slowly growing on me

• Members

Wasn't it about 19 years ago this time Tad fell off the Lockport Bridge and was presumed dead? I remember because I was screaming my head off, in tears and stayed home from school to watch that episode because I didn't want Tad to leave.

My, how 2 decades change things. <_<

I simply can't care about Tad and Krystal. Never cared about Krystal even when she was a drugged up mess dropping pills all over the courtroom. Plus, as much of a ho as Krystal is, there is no reason for ANYONE to believe she didn't spot that pick up line from the next county!

• Members

I loved RyICKa almost going off the road because it's such a fitting description of their relationship. Maybe it wasn't meant to be funny, but it made me laugh.

I'm actually intrigued by Erica's involvement with Madison. I have no clue where this story is going.

Marissa should go psycho; maybe then her scenes would be interesting.

I thought it was odd that Adam flashed back to 2 conversations he just had. I was glad that JR told him about the cancer but the scene felt underplayed to me.

I never liked Tad with Krystal so I'm hoping he and Liza get together now. It was nice to have Opal on in an episode where she wasn't having doomsday visions for a change.

• Members

I'm not reading spoilers...so I'm pretty curious as to what Scott/Adam have up their sleeves. (hopefully I haven't missed anything...the audience doesn't know right?)

I slightly enjoyed Marissa today when she was grilling Adam... she almost had him!

Also intrigued by the Madison/Erica thing. Also digusted by the lingering hand kiss by Ryan.

• Members

Exactly. I think, for me, that's where the comedy comes in.

I agree. Marissa would definitely be less mind numbing to watch if they'd just keep her psycho. I'm still lost as to the reason behind the psycho shriek fit she threw at David's several weeks ago.

I've always hated Tad and Liza because of the twisted history between them -- but I've come to realize I LOATHE Tad and Krystal even more. So, sign me up.

Congratulations! You've made me the first male in history to suffer from morning sickness after reading that crap! The torturing killer, baby smuggler and the blow job-giving, pill-popping, 40 year old slut of a baby thief the "patriarch and matriarch?"

That wasn't grilling, schnookums. That was acceleration to full on psychobitch -- that Adam, thankfully, cut off in mid-ascension.

Archived