Y&R Casting news!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mark I'm sort of thinking the way you are and I would only add that the reason Phyllis wouldn't of told Jack about being pregnant is because they had a huge falling out when he realized she was working for Victor so that maybe why she wouldn't have contacted him to tell him she was pregnant.

We were also told that Phyllis was poor for a while in NYC when she and Adam were talking about living in the poor parts of NYC.

Also if it does turn out that Ryder and Daisy are related I think that still doesn't mean she's not related to Phyllis because she could of been adopted by Ryder's mother after Phyllis gave her up.

• Members

One of the reasons I don't think Sheila is Ryder's mom is because we clearly know Sheila had two daughters. Sure, they could finesse that...but it makes me wonder if the mother is someone more unexpected from the past. Diane. Leslie Brooks (could they pretend that Ryder is Brooks Prentiss?).

I am vaguely intrigued, despite my better judgement.

• Members

Only problem with this is either of those women wouldn't want to hurt Michael or Lauren. For a while Diane was involved with Michael or had a very close relationship with him. Who ever Ryder's mother is she's someone that has issues with Lauren, Michael and Kevin.

• Members

Um, Shelia had an obsession with Lauren therefore I could see it being her. Plus, MAB seems to have an obsession herself with undoing everything that LML did... re: Phelia? Nevermind, the fact that MAB, herself doesn't mind altering Y&R's history as long as she corrects ALL of Latham's mistakes.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived