The Game Show Thread!

bellcurve

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

A little compliation of Jeopardy! intros from 1995-2009. I especially like it because I first became a fan in 1996 (yes, I was seven...I actually gave up watching Rugrats on Nickelodeon for a little while because Jeopardy! was on at the same time (7:30)...now THAT'S hardcore! lol

• Members

Ok, I'm anxiously awaiting news of what the new Pyramid set is going to look like. I wonder what theyr'e going to use for the theme? For me, as long as you have trilons, a ticking clock, and tuning up, your'e good to go. Even if it's a re-recordeed version of it. And for the love of God, PLEASE no exposed steel girders on the set. I don't whose idea it was in the first place to make performance stages look like an effing loading dock, anyway. The opening from the 2009 pilot finally made it to youtube.. and it was PERFECT. Different yet not TOO different, I hope they do something similar:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Here we have an interesting video . The set doesn't look as good as the million dollar pyramid.. but still pretty decent. According to buzzerblog, they have NOT re recorded a new theme, they are going to use the 80's version of Tuning Up (which is wise, and cheaper) and supposedly, all the 80s sound effects will remain intact. As you can see, the big pyramid is a giant screen, so no trilons... but apparently the video screen will mimic trilons turning (Which is better than nothing, we'll see how it comes off) theyv'e made a couple of changes to game play, which are minor, and I think are good. Can't wait to see what it looks like.

• 1 month later...

Archived