Y&R: Spoilers for next week and beyond

• Members

Thanks to shanyboo at MySoapsOnline

Next week - Sheila must place her fate in Tom's hands.

Michael fears the worst as he searches for Lauren.

Nick /Sharon attempt to repair their marriage.

Spoilers First -- Week of 26th

Brad tells Sharon he Loves her !!!!

Time is Running out for Lauren/Shelia

Tragedy Strikes the Abbott's

Interview with Joshua Morrow: "Nick Forgives Sharon"

Nicks feels so guilty over what he did, so he forgives Sharon for her kiss w/ Brad. Josh says Nick is pissed, but how can he be mad after what he did? "He took Phyllis clothes off and played with her naked body." (LOL JM is a riot!)

Nick is committed to working things out with Sharon. "He needs to solve this and get back into the Nick/Sharon thing that always made them special....."

Where does that leave Phyllis? Josh says, "they like each other, but they don't have this budding relationship, It's like I want to take your clothes off again. It's phsyical, they just stare at each other. They know it's wrong, but there's nothing they can do about it"

Also Nick/Phyllis/Brad/Sharon - were voted a hit in the SOW: The magazine talks about how beautifully crafted this story has been, and what a good decision it was to slowly show them moving to others after Cassie died - they say this is a love story about 2 characters that are hurting so bad, but they can't turn to each other. Also that there are no bad guys here, and that makes the story even better.

Also Article on Shelia/Lauren - Tom leaves them, and now they have to help each other so they don't die- everyone thinks Lauren is dead.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:lol:

Am I a bad girl for hoping it wasn't a one night stand and Nick & Phyllis have a hot secretive affair? B) I know Nick/Sharon, Jack/Phyllis and even Brad/Victoria have fans and all but frankly I've been finding them all pretty dullsville. I was getting bored with Y&R for a little while but Y&R has totally gotten my attention again with all these naughty goings on right now LOL.

I agree with SOD about the storyline and I think Y&R's also showing the typical way/reason men and women have affairs. For men it's usually all physical (like Nick with Phyllis), for women it's usually the emotional connection (like Sharon with Brad).

• Members

This is how you do a quad. Nobody is being evil towards anyone, and the only thing that is a reteard is Nick and Sharon cheating on each other again (which I really don't like, because it seems this is why Cassie died in the first place). But, it is built out of emotion, and Josh is right. How can Nick be pissed? When it comes out what he did, he'll expect Sharon to forgive him, and she will be BEYOND pissed, because he slept withg the mother of the boy who led to her daughter's death.

Sheila and Lauren working together. If done right, this will be good, but this story really needs to end. It has dragged on for far too long, and I really don't want to go through several months of Michael and his families mourning a woman who is still alive (even though inthe short term, it will be great storytelling). But, it will be very interesting. :)

Archived