ATWT: Who really is Riley??

• Members

Col. Mayer surprises Riley at the base and threatens to reveal his true identity. When Casey shows Margo evidence that Riley is dead, she goes to confront him and is shot by Mayer, who escaped. A concerned Riley rushes to help Margo, calling her "mom."

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How sad that I'm actually pleased Adam is showing concern for his mother. I thought they might have him kick her body.

Maybe this story could be a way to redeem Adam?

Or is he just going to take everyone hostage and disappear by August.

• Members

After the Craig Lawlor recast Adam was one of my favorite characters and I thought ATWT may have found their next Andy, then we got the stuff I don't even want to speak about. The least Passante and Goutman owe fans is a walk back of that awful stuff they made Adam do.

• Members

Oh goodness - Riley is Adam? Say what? I watched this show a bit to see how horrible they would treat Rosanna this time around and thought that the Riley guy was cool, but he's Adam? And Col. Mayer knows him? Wow. This show...oh this show.

• Members

Craig was my favorite Adam. If they really wanted to redeem Adam they should have asked Lawlor back. I heard through the grapevine that he was interested in a comeback. But I will give Nu-Adam a chance. I actually like the actor.

Yup

Archived