Rick Hearst Interview with Michael Logan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It makes me chuckle that Rick got a job so fast that GH did not have time to kill Ric. Guza and Phelps must be ticked off. They did not see that one coming. LOL! I hope Brad appreciates Rick this time around. He can win B&B an Emmy if they give him some decent material.

I loved Rick as Alan Michael. He was golden with Melina Kanakaredes, Sherry Stringfield, Grant Aleksander and Michael O’Leary. Lucy ruined Alan Michael. They should have dumped her and kept Rick.

• Members

I'm SO excited Ric wasn't killed off which is what I was sure would happen, not that I ever want him to back to the Sonny show..I just think its unnecessary to kill off every character. Pumped to see him back on B&B though.

• Members

Rick Hearst is pure class and A level talent. Guza is a fool. Nothing less.

I'm so happy he's found another job and I pray Bell does right by him. He's got the perfect Leading man in Hearst.

I can't wait to see Hearst and Tom in scenes.

• Members

Thinking about it Phelps likely hasn't gotten the finger from an actor she screwed over since Beverlee McKinsey. LOL! Phelps was likely the bee buzzing about Rick screwing GH. I salute Rick and wish him well. It all makes me chuckle.

• Members

I don't think Jill hates Rick. They go way back to GL in the early 90's and he was one of her favs back then. Even today, they seem really close. Didn't Rick call her his "guardian angel" when he won his Emmy in 2004? I don't know if relations have soured since, but I think Guza never had any intention of writing anything substantial for Rick anyway, and they dropped him to recurring because he was probably pulling in a good amount anyway, and his contract was only extended for a few months.

• Administrator

I chuckled at that too. Cause you know Guza was definitely going to kill off Ric. I hope one day, when Guza is gone, that Rick will return to GH and will be used properly and he will become the lead actor on the show. I guess that's just wishful thinking.

I chuckled at that too. Cause you know Guza was definitely going to kill off Ric. I hope one day, when Guza is gone, that Rick will return to GH and will be used properly and he will become the lead actor on the show. I guess that's just wishful thinking.

• Members

LOL! It was a given that Guza was going to kill off Ric. They even started playing ominous music when he entered Claudia's room. They thought they had all the time in the world to play out Ric's murder and then bam! He gets the job at B&B and was out of there. Guza and Phelp's must be in blood lust withdrawal. They may kill off Kate instead now.

Definitely, wishful thinking. Guza will never leave GH. He will steer GH into cancellation. I hope that B&B appreciates Rick this time around. I've said before, he can win them an Emmy if they give him some decent material. Look at Heather Tom.

Archived