Bring Morgan Fairchild on contract (plus Joan Collins on recurring) to B&B!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B&B could absolutely afford Joan Collins on recurring. Joan Collins likes to work, not that she works for terrible money, but she just likes to work and isn't a snob when it comes to salary.

I do like Lesley Anne Down, but she cannot drive story, it isn't the writing, she simply doesn't have it in her. She needs to be replaced or play second fiddle to a woman who can drive storyline as a glam bitch (ie: Fairchild and Collins).

Morgan Fairchild has NOT had excessive plastic surgery, she's a hard core sunscreen user and it has literally saved her looks! From my professional view, she's had her eyes done and Botox for certain. She MAYBE had her nose refined, but I am thinking it's more about her makeup. She's also likely had some chemical peel/laser/Thermage work to maintain her skin. I don't see evidence of a face lift, her hairline hasn't changed one iota. She's also had breast implants (saline in my opinion, they look great). She is beautiful.

Morgan and Joan for B&B!

• Members

Of course the expert DaytimeFan beat me to it, but I was just going to defend Morgan re: excessive plastic surgery. I really don't think she's had that much at all, and whatever she has had, the woman has Susan Lucci smarts in terms of work on her money maker. Someone once asked Morgan about cosmetic surgery in an interview and she said something to the effect of, "You know, I really don't like to get into all that." She has defended it herself, but I've seen photo proof when she was still little Patsy McClenny wearing cat-eye glasses in elementary school that she has always had that pinched nose. As DF said, maybe it was "refined" at some point, but it looks a lot like the original. Maybe a lot of it is genes, but she and Donna Mills have aged the best of the blondes in the '80s primetime soap clique.

• Members

I think Morgan looks better than Susan Lucci and that's saying something!

Morgan and Donna Mills do look AWESOME. Can you believe Donna is 69?! She looks fabulous and she's another one who I am certain has done little in terms of plastic surgery. It's all about sun damage. People scoff at that, but it's the truth, sun damage is responsible for at least 75% of facial aging.

I have heard Morgan's views on plastic surgery and skincare and nutrition. She could do my job. I mean that seriously. She knows what she's talking about, very, very well educated. I'm quite an admirer of her knowledge base as a patient. Of course, she would be a perfectionist, but that's the standard everyone should aspire to, so I'm all for it.

Of the blond clique, you're right, Morgan and Donna are the best. Michelle Phillips looks good, older, but still attractive. Susan Sullivan (of Falcon Crest) also looks more mature, but she has a very classy quality that is ageless, she's very refined looking. Then, you have Joan Van Ark, who is a LOVELY person but went way overboard and Linda Evans who is not as lovely as she appears to be and looks, if you ask me, the worst out of all of them, those lips, the facial implants...terrible.

Morgan and Joan for B&B!

• Members

And the woman aged well. Damn insanely well. She knows who does good surgery. She is like a 70 year old barbie doll that looks 45.

That embarrassing Lisa Rinna should take note. (Have you seen her on the streets with signs begging to be on the sure to be terrible Melrose Place remake???

That show would be smart to get someone like Morgan Fairchild. I have always liked her.

• Members

I agree with all of this. If Morgan was going to be set up for a long term role (and God knows B&B needs that kind of stability), she needs to be an essentially good person driven by a vendetta. Bitch to those who deserve it and sparing of those who don't - not dissimilar to the Racine role she played on Paper Dolls. I'd like her to blast into town with a huge grudge against the Forresters, using another fashion house/Eye on Fashion in an attempt to dismantle them piece by piece until it is finally revealed months down the line why she hates them so much. I want her to be tied into history somehow but not in a way that she's related to the core families or something dismal like being Massimo's first wife.

She could have been an up and coming designer who was rejected by Eric in the 70s. Shane's mother who blames the sick Forrester dynamics for driving her son over the edge - even Stephanie was involved in moving his body around like a dead animal. Darla's mother who has a similar rage and feels tremendous guilt over abandoning her daughter to a life in foster care. The daughter of someone John Douglas drove out of business. There are endless possibilities.

Especially as she wouldn't be stuck against the plank of wood that is Bo Derek.

Bless her. She claims she was filming it for a TV skit and I think I believe her. I vaccilate between thinking she's either a totally tragic fantasist or that she's incredibly down to earth. At the moment I'm erring towards the latter. Okay she's not all about the class but I like that she doesn't seem to give a [!@#$%^&*].

Archived