AMC: Friday, March 13, 2009

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't read about anything like that. I just read that after

-- which was rather cold and unfeeling, by the way (sucks to be you, but I'm too busy to give a fck about you right now) -- Reese would make it clear about what it is she wants.

What I don't get is how the hell Tad is going to be putting up all these people in that damn house. Is it like the Hubbard Loft? Expand-a-Rooms every time someone comes to stay with them? Initially, the house was supposed to have four bedrooms. Tad, Krystal, Jenny and one for Kate. Then Tad and Krystal got married and shared a bedroom and Kate became Kathy and went to live with them... leaving one empty bedroom. Now, Jake's there. Now Amanda's there -- presumably sleeping on the sofa, since she's been conked out on the sofa a couple time already. Now Tad wants to move Opal and Pete in there, too?

• Members

Jacob was Awesome today! I'm glad JR told off Amanda! I'm soo sick how everyone is excusing Amanda & JR is not allowed to say anything "bad" to Amanda! GMAFB! And if KWAK believes JR is to blame for Babe's death, than maybe she should take a good look in the mirror, since JR, Babe, & Little A. wanted to go to the Valley Inn, but it was KWAK who insisted that they stay in The Comback that night!

• Members

Oh, my GOD! People need to let it go, already! Bianca couldn't be more compassionate about some woman she allegedly loved? I mean, damn. "Hey, sorry you're blind. But I won't come to see you because I'm still pissy over that kiss. Oh, by the way... Those two kids I let you get attached to and then ripped from your life? They're doing great! You should see them some time -- Oops! Where's my head? Toodles!"

Bianca can stay in Paris. I'm sick of her and her wishy washy ass... only to leave and get this two day-long goodbye as if we'll never see her again when Eden gets another urge to hold the show hostage... and get another actor fired to finance her return.

Oops... my bias is showing.

With what money?

If that's how it happened, good for her. She's signed on to play a lesbian and has been committed to doing just that. Let TK shove his tongue down someone else's throat.

God, I'm bitter this evening. I'm hungry.

• Members

Loved the JR/Amanda stuff. I hope he comes around bc I love them together.

Petey and Colby were also great. Im finally getting into them as a couple and I think its bc they didnt force them and just allowed them to happen naturally.

• Members

AMEN! I happen to like Eden, but enough is enough. I don't want to see her ass back on the show unless they've signed her to a four-year contract. Her "I just love playing this character, and I'm so dedicated to telling ground breaking stories...until pilot season rolls around" sh.t is damned tiring!

• Members

It's nice to see more of Amanda, but sad when we only see her doing stupid things (sometimes for money, sometimes not) and being called a whore and a slut. All the men in this story have treated her like trash. I can't really root for any of the characters, although JR obviously has the most reason to hate her.

Jill Larson is one of the best actors anywhere. I'm glad Pratt sees all her potential. I hope the strong work Jill has been doing might allow Frons to let a few other vets like Jennifer Bassey (Marian) out of the attic.

Archived