AMC/OLTL: Adam & Dorian

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's Steve and Rachel! ;) ... and Donna! :P

I wonder if anyone has on tape the eps where Elaine Princi's Dorian visited Adam and Natalie. Would love to see those again. I remember at least one occasion after that when Adam threatened Natalie, picking up the phone and telling the operator to connect him to Dorian Lord at The Intruder.

• Members

I've never found any either, there are clips of her from DOOL on YouTube, but no OLTL. I'd like to see some b/c my memories are very foggy, I wasn't a big OLTL watcher at the time and I remember her most during that era from Psychic Friends Network commercials. There's a very brief shot of her at Cassie and Andrew's wedding on OLTL's Daytime's Greatest Weddings tape.

• Members

My thoughts exactly SFK. Original Rachel, Recast Steve, and Original Donna. I never knew of this crossover, what was it about? I like the way it was written as Mary and Dorian knew each other, since Mary is originally suppose to be from Pine Valley. I read there was a crossover again where Dorian met Krystal Carey but I cant find it. Anyone know about this one?

• Members

IIRC, I thought the crossover was during Babygate 2.0. Babe got Dorian's nephew to fake her DNA test (which he didn't). I think Dorian was trying to discredit him from an inheritance and Adam was trying to get rid of Babe (they later found out Babe had been married to Dorian's nephew, which would have took him out of the running to inherit a fortune from a Cramer aunt who was leaving money to any family member who had never been married).

So Babe bribed the nephew to fake her test and the nephew bribed her to keep quiet about the marriage/non-anullment (he later stole her baby for Kelly and told everyone Miranda was a Chandler, when cornered at the crash site).

• Members

I'm forgetting the details, but you know Adam and his weird sex/power/shame thing. Natalie did... something "naughty" and he was holding it over her head, going so far as to contact Dorian, who was running the scandal sheet The Intruder from Llanview. I love soap opera, how they make you think that "everyday people" make tabloid headlines. :P BTW, characters like Brooke were still referring to The Intruder after it had been sold to Todd and renamed The Sun.

Tomorrow I'll try to scan a photo I have of Kate, Elaine, and David from an old soap opera magazine article about crossovers.

Archived