AMC: February 2, 2009

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, like how he helped keep her granddaughter from her; how he drugged everyone; how he had sex with her while she was drugged. Lovely history that pratt is rewriting. Idiot that he is. <_<

I hate that the scum barters people's heath and lives for his own devices. Some great doctor and human being. NOT

• Members

Loved the Angie/Krystle scenes too. Bobbie Eakes has really gotten some good material lately.

I can't believe they are putting everything on Kendall all at once. First they tell her about Josh and then Gabrielle, and now Erica tells her about Reese and Zach.

With Erica and Bianca I am reminded that they are both Kane women just like Kendall - they all have a selfish streak in them - it's about me me me and getting my agenda out there. Nice to see Pratt hasn't forgotten that.

• Members

I love Amanda, but I feel bad for her. She's got JR and David where the baby is concerned. :mellow:

I feel like David is going rip that baby out of her arms and get away with it, because so far, the men on this show have it tipped in their favor.

And then there's just the general baby saturation on this show that I am sick of. Every six months a woman on this show is pregnant.

Archived