ATWT: The End Nuke Campaign

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh I agree, but don't tell that to the nutty portion of the Nuke fanbase. To them, Nuke is right up there with Luke and Laura.

If it were up to me, I'd kill them both off. Luke is not Holden's son biologically, and Lily has other children...

Maybe Noah dies, and his last wish is for Luke to find happiness with someone else. I'd LOVE that. LOL!

Then Luke can go find some daddy lovin' with Brian.

• Members

Fantastic. Count me in! As I've said before, the biggest problem to me in this pairing is Jake's lack of talent. I'd love for Luke to be paired with someone else. Or a recast of Noah.

And lol Soapsuds about the one sided ness and how one just isn't that into the other. Ooops - you can't talk about that on Van's board either or you get booted. lol

• Members

Yup, and I am not the only one who got banned for the same reason. I wonder if Van even knows what type of people are running his board? I know he visits the board regularly. It's unfair for posters to care about Van yet not care for Jake but get banned for it.

• Members

Nah, he saves the ABC people for the more adult characters like Brad (adult lmao -- and he was NBC, fergahts!), Paul, Ro, Meg, Craig, etc. He recasts the younger characters with bland newbies, as evident by (brace yourself folks!) nuJade, nuMaddie, nuLucy, oldnuLucy (ok, so there's "Greek"), etc. Few times has he gotten a young recast right, and at this moment, the only one I'm truly thinking of is my girl Marnie, but I think I'm in the minority with the Schulenlove.

Archived