AMC: Wednesday, 12/17/08

• Members

its time for Aidan to go. What is the purpose of him? I really used to love him and used to be a fan but he's gone downhill so much. What he is doing to Annie right now is disgusting and he needs to be in jail. Aidan as a villian doesnt work and he's horrible in that role. The show had 2 perfect oppurtunities to get rid of him in the past month (when he was shot and when the truth about the kidnapping was revealed) and didnt take it. None of his relationships work and most of the women he gets paired with leave. He has no family and seems to just be there. The character has lost all steam and its time to say goodbye to him. He really feels forced at this point

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's been bothering me too. What is the point of having a lock on Annie's door if Aidan and Ryan can both walk in at any time? Also, I'm pretty sure patient's wouldn't be allowed to have cell phones, so Aidan talking to Greenlee openly in the corridor on his should have caught the staff's attention.

Ryan thought badgering Annie about her father would help her come back to her senses. Really? He's even more of a tool than I thought.

I was disappointed that Joe wasn't onscreen for the conversation with David. It had to be Tara having surgery because she's Joe's only daughter (that we know about anyway).

I loved how David interrupted Jake and gave the military officer the information he needed. Jake was so wrong in this situation and it was nice to see him called out on it.

My favorite part was the Bianca/Reese scenes. Bianca voiced some of my own concerns about Reese's lies and it's only natural for her to have doubts about Reese based on her experience with Sarah.

• Members

I agree about Joe though I liked that they brought up he even had a daughter.

Yeah I dunno--I also watch OLTL and while not perfect the way the current mental hospital scenes in St Anne's are set up compared to Oak Haven just seem so much more believeable. Aiden has a cell that I guess he snuck in with him when he bribed himself to be commited--ok--but talk on it in his own room at LEAST. If the doctor's so worried that Annie killed two people she would NOT continually leave Annie with random peopel cuz of emergencies. It all just seems lazier--stuff frankly I woulda expected a year or so ago but not right now with how much I enjoy most of the show.

• Members

That caught my attention, too. Is Tara the only Martin daughter. I missed that era. Anybody think it means we may see Tara return or it's just a throw away?

The Oakhaven stuff is getting far fetched.

I am uncertain about McK yet (she is striking but I find her hair distracting is that awful) but I was working it like a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader (and no you don't want to see that) when she was giving Ryan a dose of truth and a dose of blame! Yeah!

Archived