Night Shift Question

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont think a decision hgas been made. When last season ended there was no word ona second season or not. They did ask him to do more epsiodes this seaosn but he had it so planned he could only do one more episode, and its done well in the ratings. Im sure it will be back, but no offical word as of yet.

• Members

I hope if they do a third season they can integrate Emma Samms into the current cast

Or, if they decide to focus on other characters, it would be nice to see Mac, Felicia, Frisco, and Maxie; the Quartermaines; Luke, Laura, Bobby and Scotty; or Lucy with any and all of the above.

But only if Sri Rao writes it again

• Members

At his Boston PA on 10/4, Jason Thompson told the crowd that Soapnet wanted five more episodes. Sri Rao did not want to stretch things just to do it, but he managed the one extra episode for the finale.

If Soapnet wanted five more, that tells me the ratings were at least decent, as extra episodes cost money.

Someone else once said to look at the ads Soapnet ran during NS, too. There were no infomercial C-level ads that usually run during Soapnet at night. So that was also a good sign of revenue.

Archived