Y&R: Billy/Chloe/Cane Spoilers

xtr

• Members

These spoilers are from SNS:

Chloe deceives Cane by paying off the lab technician to change her conception date, making sure Cane gets the false report.

Cane is thrilled to meet his brother Billy, but the reverse isn't true.

Chloe recognizes Billy and warns him not to reveal their former relationship (which included sex) to Cane.

Cane unknowingly tells Billy that Chloe is Esther's daughter Kate.

Billy tries to keep his true nature under wraps.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Billy is so going to be the father of Chloe's baby!

I would like to see Mac in the picture, but not just yet. I want them to do play out this whole Billy/Chloe/Cane situation, plus Billy is clearly involved with Amber too. So I would like to see Mac return but later.

• Members

I wish other soaps would look at Y&R to show how to portray younger characters in an interesting light. Lily, Daniel, Amber, Cane, Chloe, Billy, Kevin and Jana are all really interesting and unique and very well written characters whose storylines are gripping and dont just stay limited to within their own age range.

I think the theory that Billy is the father of Chloe's baby is going to be the correct one...I cant wait to see all of this play out, see how it affects Chloe's friendship with Amber and Amber's relationship with Billy, as well as Cane and Lily's relationship and the Billy/Lily thing that they seem to be hinting at, as well as how this all affects Daniel/Amber and in turn Daniel/Colleen...I'm looking forward to seeing where this heads, and honestly I dont think the younger crowd is missing Mac at all; if anything I'd like them to bring Mac in to be involved with Victoria and JT, but she's not needed at alll right now, as far as I'm concerned.

Archived