AMC: SOD Spoilers

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brianne has really improved since she first came onto the scene. And its not like she was a bad actress when she first started, she was just dull. She has slipped into the role alot quicker than Ambyr did (but I blame alot of that on the writing at the time).

I still do miss Ambyr though :(

• Members

LMAO :P Yes, Adam, Brianne was a bad actress when she first started and she hasn't shown any improvement at all! I wish they would bring back Ambyr so I could start liking Colby again.

I'm reserving judgment on the episodic writing style until Pratt's work starts airing. I think not showing everything that happens might be a good thing when it comes to the Ryan/Greenlee/Zach/Kendall stuff. Imo, the Vegas scenes that just aired could have taken up two episodes as opposed to four.

• Members

I'm not sure how much I'll like things going down off screen; if something's integral to the plot, then it should be shown. Still, if it eliminates endless conversations about how Rylee are Meant2B and other mindless propping then I'm all for it. I kind of hope AMC gets a little more fast paced and more mature under Pratt.

Archived