Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Agreed about Emma, although at least she isn't trying to kill anyone (again) (yet). It's a shame to see her ruin her relationships with her children for that bore.

At least they wrote Robert somewhat sympathetically for once, even if Ryan Hawley really can't play drunk scenes. That body though...

I have no pity for Lachlan. None, even if we are supposed to.

Michael Parr/Danny Miller/Kelvin Fletcher interview.

http://starkidsarah.tumblr.com/post/118773301008/the-full-article-in-tv-times-they-look-so

Only a few days left for BSA voting.

• Members

Lol I didn't peep Robert's body in this last episode and oddly I don't feel much sympathy for him. Because its just so weird. I don't get his motivation or why he's so upset. I guess maybe somehow he's convinced himself that he actually loves Chrissy? But then he also loves Aaron too? I just don't get it.

I mean I guess you can love two people at the same time but I just feel like if he was truly in love with Chrissy this affair with Aaron wouldn't have lasted this long. And now that he's been given an out, he's still moping around trying to stay in a sham marriage. Its just very confusing and annoying to me.

Meanwhile I don't know about you but Emma blackmailing my BAE Ross did not sit well with me at all. The way she did it was so mean spirited which made me very angry/upset. Like what mother would do that?

• Members

You didn't notice his thighs and crotch as he sat (as always) spread-eagled on the sofa?

Robert's motivation is that he feels worthless and alone and always has. He isn't just upset about money or status, he's upset because he needs love and support. He isn't getting it from Chrissie, and Aaron mocking him was the last straw.

• Members

Is Archie Rakesh's son? And I'm guessing his biological mother is that sour puss I can't stand (Rachel). I think she tried and manage to sabotage that young girl who was having mental issues (BELLE) to get that girl fired from her new job.

God I hope Chrissy destroys Robert

God I hate Rachel and I don't understand why that guy stands by her.

• Members

Jai is Rakesh's father. Rachel is the mother. Rachel and Jai had sex while he was married to Charity. There was an endless deception to keep Charity in the dark (at one point Jai's father pretended to be Archie's father), but she ultimately found out and ran Rachel and the baby off while dumping Jai.

Geez BE no wonder you couldn't take her. What Mary Sue writing.

• Members

Are Jai and Rakesh related? or is he related to Priya? I gather that Rakesh and Priya are married...and Priya and David share a daughter together...so many interesting ties.

Cain the protective father? Oh my.....love how he wants Ross to stay away from Debbie and its so clear how torn Debbie is. However there's just no spark with Pete. She should just realize that and end it.

However that mean she'll be stealing my boo tho and I don't know if I can handle that. May go Emma or Carly on that heffa.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Jai and the departed Nikhil are Priya's brothers. Their parents are Rishi and Georgia.

Priya and David got involved while Alicia was in prison for pucnhing Val. David was in love with Alicia but they had a lot of communication problems. When she got out, Priya and David got engaged, but he ultimately left her for Alicia. By this time Priya was pregnant. A teenage eating disorder resurfaced and the baby nearly died.

Priya decided to try an arranged marriage, which is how she met Rakesh. I don't think they're actually married yet though.