Daytime Actors Who Most Deserve to Be Unemployed

• Members

These kinds of threads are just an invitation for open hostility because there's no way to avoid strong differences of opinion. That's why I passed it by the first five pages. :lol: <dons white gloves to get into SON personna>

Farah Fath: I agree with her defenders that she has this natural delivery that just makes her likeable. But I think that means I like Farah, not that she's a good actress. I never watched her on Days, but since coming to OLTL I just think her character has eaten screentime in a bad way.

Andrea Evans: Sorry! Her return has done nothing for me. And it seems like since they've brought her back, the whole show has become campy and OTT. There has been very little drama since the Buchanan board meeting and Nash's funeral. Everything seems to be played for laughs.

Susan Haskell: Her bright shining dramatic moment was the gang rape -- that was it! I agree she was heartwrenching in that story, but beyond that? I got nothing.

I picked AE and SH not so much because I don't think they're talented (apparently winning emmy awards is THE mark of talent), but they portray two of the least needed characters on OLTL right now and their returns have not promoted any of the current stories I was tuning in to watch and they have derailed good stories that were keeping me enthralled with the show. They've broken OLTL's momentum and replaced it with lethargy. So they deserve to be unemployed IMO. They were looking for jobs when they found this one.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived