GH: Night Shift

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I stopped watching season 1 at like the 5th episode. Guza just sucked.

I'm really looking forward to season 2 though because it looks like Sri Rao and Lisa De Cazotte will make NS a lot better than season 1. We're gonna get some Robin/Robert interaction, and possibly dealing with her pregnancy and HIV - something Guza did not want to write.

• Members

I am going to give it another try. Last season I just couldn't get past how it seemed like an alternate universe Port Charles as compared to GH (Jason in jail on GH but walking free on NS). I lost interest after the second episode. I hope this season will be a little bit better. When does it start again?

• Members

Also on the Daytime Emmy red carpet:

Tristan Rogers said that "2006 never happened" in regards to Robin's relationship with Robert. He also said that "they're dropping the deadbeat dad aspect". Robin/Robert have a good relationship and that he knows she has HIV.

Antonio Sabato Jr. said that Jagger is an FBI agent now with a 5 year old son named Stone.

The had the cast of NS, which included Epiphany, Dr. Kelly and Dr. Lainey. 3 new cast members, Ethan Rains as the Dr. Leo recast and then 2 new female characters.

• Members

I'm really looking forward to NS. Maybe since they are connecting stories with GH this season, these writers will take over GH over Guza when NS ends? OK, just maybe wishful thinking, but I hope it happens. GH needs a change in the higher ups....

Archived