AMC: B. Ehlers; Character name & first airdate...

• Members

Taylor McBride. Ex-army soldier. First airs Tuesday, August 5.

Updated the news story I posted earlier this month...

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/amc/...ehlersvasipetey

ETA:

Update, her first airdate is Thursday, July 24; I had assumed 8/5 was wrong being she started taping on this past Monday (6/23) and they weren't up to August at that point. Here's another BE article: http://soapnet.go.com/soapnet/article/path-articleNum_6634/

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um...

244rinnalisa092806jh3.jpg

I wonder how badly this will bomb.

ETA: I see others already got to it. Good. What a lame name. Taylor McBride is so...mid-90s. And I'm sure Jake and Taylor will be the next supercouple. Like Stefan and Katherine. Big thing happenin' on AMC! Newbies macking! Lots of story! WOO!

• Members

I don't know why I'm surprised, Pratt's the king of repetitive writing. His tenure at MP proves it. How many times did Jake and Jo, or Allison and Billy break up and then get back together, only to break up again? And how many times did Michael get back together with one of his many ex wives only to cheat on them, again?

• Members

Ironically I was just reading an old interview with Pratt about how he comes up with names for characters. Apparently if it's a female character that is going to die a brutal death he likes to name them after ex-girlfriends of his (real nice guy). In other cases he goes into casting and takes a stack of pictures of hot young actresses because they have great names (I'm sure he does alot more with those pictures than look at their names!)

Archived