Who Would You Un-Kill?

• Members

In Soaps, not even death is certain, but there are some people who have been killed off, and as of yet have not been resurrected, and, maybe won't be - sometimes these deaths are a poor decision. If you could re-do, who do you want to have back?

Dixie is a big one, obviously.

John Abbott Y&R, Darla B&B, Shout out to Mrs. Darlene Conley who was a class act... she wasnt killed off on the show, but I miss her terribly. Rest in peace Darlene!), GL - Gus (for storyline purposes, sucks that he's dead but his heart is elsewhere now... I dont wish RPG back to GL, BE FREE RICKY! I just mean I wish Gus back to Springfield), Tony Jones to GH, I'd love for him and Bobbie to be together again, if only for a story for the lovely JZ.

Jake McKinnon... for Molly's sake ;), OLTL - ASA!! I love how they've had some real fallout from his death though, with the family ascending to put a new face on the business, and his presence is felt in the Buchanan family he's built... but honestly - Phil Carey was just damn good!

DAYS - Zach Brady, that was a bad story move on the part of JER, he killed him to make this big blast before he left. Stupid stupid.

add Y&R's Cassie, there should have been a place for her on the canvas.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have yet to see the episode, going to watch it tonight. I am almost afraid to watch it because I know I will yearn for so much more. I've grown up with them. This is going to rock me to my emotional core.

• Members

Dixie was my first thought to.

Another one I would love to see alive is AJ Quartermaine. I think it was a real mistake killing him. I think bringing him back (and not demonizing him this time, please) would the the best way to revitalize the Q's, and possibly the show.

I would also like to see Stefan Cassadine unkilled. I miss the Spencer v. Cassadine days desperately.

Archived