Some questions from a newly returned OLTL fan

• Members

I stopped watching OLTL after Mel died in '99 but just started watching again when I heard about Tina's return and all the other returns coming down the pike. I think I'm mostly caught up but I have some questions:

Addie seems okay now, how did that happen? Is she as "fragile" as she used to be? I loved those scenes between she and David but I'd hate for it to be easy for him to take advantage of her.

Speaking of David, have he and Dorian been remarried since their divorce back in the '96? I know they're not married now, but are they lovers again or just working together on something?

Todd seems like the same a** and psycho he was. Is he as bad as he used to be?

A few days ago, it sure looked like Lindsay and Bo were back together, how the heck did she pull that off?

Natalie is Jessica's long-lost twin sister. Clint is her biological father and Mitch Lawrence is Jessie's. Rex is Natalie's adoptive brother. Have I got all that right? And Gigi is the mother of Rex's son but everybody thinks he's Brody's child, why?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Magic. Seriously. It happened, like, overnight.

They almost got remarried. Under DH. (I can't remember why they didn't though. Something happened before the ceremony. It was stupid.) And no, they're not lovers again. Tuc left the show, and now he just comes back every few months to tease us. :-)

Yes.

Gary did that during the strike. It wasn't done very well.

Yup, that's right. There were rumors that before the strike, Ron was going to make Jessie Clint's daughter again, but I think that's all been put on hold now. And Brody told Gigi back when she was pregnant that he would always be there for her and her kid. Rex was gone, and Gigi knew he didn't want a kid (or know she was pregnant) so it worked out well until Brody "died" overseas. He just showed up a few weeks ago - Adriana tracked him down and brought him to Llanview to keep Gigi occupied.

I'm sure I screwed something up in here. Somebody will correct me if I'm wrong. :D

• Members

Addie was cured by experimental "miracle drugs" which made her sane and healthy. She returned to the Cramer manse decked out to the nines at Christmas. Since then, she has been an eccentric, but sane extrovert, determined to do all the things on her "list" that she has missed out on in life - including drinking champagne, joining a "polar bear" winter swimming club, training in Tae Kwon Do to beat up Todd, taking up yoga, and playing electric guitar at Capricorn. She's still wacky, but she's rational and lucid and full of life. She's also eager to have a full love life - she previously hit on Charlie.

David and Dorian reunited as a legitimate, in-love couple in 2003 and 2004, and were wonderful scheming lovers together, but their relationship fell apart in 2006 when David's evil brother Spencer blackmailed him into leaving Dorian at the altar (Spencer had made David think that he'd killed John's cop father years ago). David left town last year, but came back eager to cash in on Alex Olanov's money, and ran into Dorian, who he slept with again after she saw her then-boyfriend Clint kissing Nora. When Clint busted them, it was curtains for Clint and Dorian. David returned again recently and was held captive by Natalie and Jared Banks after he learned Jared was not a true Buchanan (David is unaware that he, not Jared, is the heir). After David escaped, he headed for the Cramer house, where Dorian told him to sit tight regarding Jared and Natalie in order to get a cut of the profits - she has a plan to topple the Buchanans herself. David is now staying with Dorian "platonically," but their relationship is always on the verge of turning romantic, or at least sexual, again.

Just about. Recently, Todd freaked out when he realized corrupt new Police Commissioner Lee Ramsey had him over a barrel, and made plans to move his family to Hawaii to escape Ramsey's evil eye. Pushing Starr to leave her idiot boyfriend Cole Thornhart (son of Marty and Patrick) did not sit well with her, so Starr and Cole ran off together and had sex. Todd found them in bed together and clobbered not only Cole but also threatened to beat Dorian's foster daughter Langston (Starr's best friend) and bashed her boyfriend Markko. Todd doesn't know that Starr and Cole actually did the deed, but initially accused Cole of "rape." In the ensuing months, Todd bossed around everyone in the Cramer house, exiling Starr to the house with no phone, school, or Internet, and insisting on searching everyone's bags as they came and went from the house for signs of "contraband." When Starr and Cole ran away together again after realizing Starr was pregnant, Todd followed them, beat up Cole yet again, and accidentally threw Starr down a flight of stairs. Starr's baby is fine, but Todd still doesn't know she's pregnant.

Apparently, Bo is just that desperate not to be with Nora. Lindsay and Bo rebuilt their friendship over the last year, and she's been staying with since she was released from St. Anne's after it was revealed that she killed Spencer Truman. Lindsay faked a mental breakdown to avoid prosecution, and became Bo's court-appointed "ward." Bo has no idea she faked it.

That's all right, for now. Everyone thinks Shane is Brody's son because Gigi told them so - she thought Rex was never coming back, and wanted her son to have a solid role model (Brody the Navy SEAL) for a father.

Archived