Days: Week of May 5th

• Members

Seriously, flashbacks? To what? This is the couple who had their first sex off screen! The couple who immediatelly after decided to "take a brake" because Chelsea got hot for Mr. I don´t even remember his name anymore. Except the initial geek in love story they never were in a storyline together, they never were supercouple or written that way and I think nobody would be interested to see their brake up drag for an entire episode or even more.

Comparing them with Jennifer/Frankie, the biggest teen couple of 80´s, is insane.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I said kinda like Jenn and Frankie. I admit, Jenn and Frankie were bigger. I still think the biggest younger set couple of the 80's were Pete and Melissa, but Jenn and Frankie were up there.

The fact is, he's a Horton and she's a Brady. That may not matter to some, but they are both members of the two core families that make Days tick. To some, that mattered.

Still, I think the deserved more than we got today, but to each his or her own. It's a matter of opinion, but I think anytime a couple breaks up on a soap, it needs atleast an episode for closure.

• Members

Good shows on thursday and friday..And thank you Days for finally showing Shawn Christian shirtless in that steam room..I got so excited..Its crazy that he's still such a sexy man..I remember having a huge crush on him when i was about 14 during his ATWT stint..

Archived