AMC: Angie's Daughter Cast

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I doubt they really care. They'll make her whatever age they feel like, don't be shocked if they make her in her 30's :rolleyes:

Much like we're supposed to get Frankie has been involved with women in Kendall's age group, but yet we're supposed to buy him with a teenager :rolleyes:

• Members

To answer the question of what happened to Kayla, IIRC Angie conluded she was better off being adopted by a white couple that was also interested in her (which is what happened).

The Kayla story was pretty good, actually the only good story B&E did on The City in its first several months.

• Members

AMC has made some pretty good casting decisions lately, and I'm sure Yaya didnt get the job just from her Top Model gig...she's hardly promotable and if the REAL Greenlee, and Angie and Jesse, couldnt bump up the ratings then the runner up in some UPN (it WAS still UPN when Yaya was on) modelling contest wont do anything for ratings.

I've been looking her up on YouTube, though, and her voice irritates me a little...it's almost like she slurs her words in that valley girl way, and I really hope Angie and Jesse's daughter is NOT that type. I do give them props for encouraging diversity, but I really dont see a need for another female in her age range when Amanda is barely being used and Babe (albeit with questionable casting since Alexa left) doesnt really have much to do.

Archived